chapter ten

A / N

For context, this was on the same day as the last chapter

- -

Gerard giggled to himself, "You're insane."

Frank grinned at the boy, loving the attention he was now receiving from Gerard. He was currently sitting on the counter of the bakery, after having eaten a cupcake. His face was covered in frosting due to his lack of coordination.

"Eh," He laughed, "whatever, come on I'll take you to get ice cream now."

Gerard blushed softly and nodded, "okay."

Frank grinned and hopped off the cream white counter, and was about to walk off when he felt Gerard lightly yank his tattooed hand.

Frank turned around with a small blush at the contact, and before he could say anything Gerard was brushing his paint covered fingers over his cheeks and corner of his lips, making Frank shiver. He had to use all his self control to not kiss Gerard's hand- or even worse his lips.

Frank froze up regardless, "W-what are you doing, Gee?" he blushed.

Gerard's face was as red as a cherry as he spoke shyly, "I had to get the cupcake off, or else people would think you were crazy."

Frank laughed quietly, playing off the fact he was definitely kinda turned on now. And after grabbed Gerard's hand to lead him out of the bakery.

And at that moment, Gerard swore he died and went to heaven.

- -

"Stop!" Gerard giggled as Frank rubbed ice cream on his nose. Frank smiled and shook his head no.

"F-Frank, it's cold!" Gerard gasped as the tip of his nose froze up due to the vanilla ice cream smudged there.

Frank laughed softly, making Gerard's heart smile.

"Noo." Frank grinned with a sing-songy voice.

Gerard huffed and giggled when he felt his cheeks freezing up to more ice cream being splattered all over his face.

Eventually the punk took pity on the boy and stopped, watching in amusement as Gerard wiped it all off with the sleeve of his cat hoodie.

Gerard went going to speak when his phone rang loudly, causing him to flinch. He quickly searched his pocket and fished out his phone.

"Hello?" He asked, looking apologetically at Frank, who just smiled back warmly at the younger.

"Gee, Mom and Dad are coming over for dinner tonight so you gotta come home and help me clean." Mikey stated, sounding exhausted and stressed.

Gerard frowned softly, "but I'm with Frank."

"Gerard," Mikey warned, "if you don't I'll make really gross soup for dinner."

Gerard gasped, "You sick little boy."

Mikey laughed through the line and said a goodbye before hanging up. Once he did Gerard looked sadly to Frank.

"Mikes said I had to come home to clean for my parents arrival." He sighed, crossing his arms like a little child.

Frank internally cooed, because goddamnit Gerard was just too adorable  sometimes.

"Come on, cutie. I'll drop you off." He sighed standing up, stretching his tired muscles.

Gerard nodded grudgingly, doing the same. And not noticing his shirt riding up a bit, causing his pale, milky skin to be out in the open. Frank tried not to glance but failed, and did so with a needy gaze. Which he quickly masked because he wasn't some creep, goddamnit.

"Okay lets go, Frankie." Gerard's eyes immediately widened at the nickname he just dropped, oh no.

Frank simply laughed, "You're too cute, you know that?"

Gerard blushed looking down, the two making their way to Frank's car. Gerard not being the littlest bit excited for his parents arrival.