chapter thirty-six

so uh i was gonna like write two sorta short chapters, but i just made them into one okay-sized one. i've loved writing this book and it was really fun coming up with ideas!

um i just want to say that i love all of you, your comments are like fukin awesome man, i don't respond too often because i'm like really awkward and anxious but yeah. they're great. you're great.

enjoy!

- -

Frank woke up to a soft finger rubbing circles on his muscular arm. The boy's eyes fluttered open slowly and he was faced with Gerard's mop of black hair, the apple smelling shampoo radiating off of it.

He smiled at the scent and placed a small kiss to Gee's head. The other flinched in surprise and snapped his head up to face Frank, his eyes wide before they softened at the sight of Frank.

"Good morning, Frankie." Gerard whispered with a gentle grin. He snuggled deeper into The Baker's warm body, their bodies tangling together in the process.

"'Morning, Gee." Frank chuckled, rubbing Gerard's arm soothingly as their legs became intwined.

"What are you doing today?" Gerard asked absently as he nuzzled his face into the other's chest.

"Hmm, well It's Saturday so I don't have to go into work today. I was just planning on hanging out with the cutest boy I know." Frank smirked down at Gerard.

A little whine of embarrassment left Gerard's lips, Frank could practically feel the blush creeping on the boy's cheeks.

"Aww, don't be embarrassed, baby." The other cooed, running his tattooed fingers through the boy's hair softly.

"I can't help it." Gerard mumbled into Frank's shirt, "You're just so nice to me-"

He sat up carefully to look at his boyfriend, fully aware his face was cherry red. "I'm still not used to people that aren't Mikey and Pete being kind me..."

"Gerard, don't be sorry about that. I understand, besides making you blush is like the most adorable thing ever." Frank promised, brushing a few random strands away from Gee's face. A smile residing on his lips.

Gerard mumbled something incoherent and Frank just smiled. He kissed Gerard gently before sitting up slowly.

"Do you wanna go eat breakfast?"

"Only if I get to help you set the table." Gerard said, sternly. But anyone could clearly see he was suppressing a smile.

"Okay." Frankie laughed, grabbing the boy's hand and leading him to the kitchen.

Weirdly enough, this all felt so familiar, even though it was only their third time spending a night together at Frank's apartment. And somehow, they never wanted to wake up another way.

- -

"Do you think I should dye my hair?" Gerard asked randomly as the two walked around the green park. They had decided to take a walk outside and the two held hands as they strolled around.

"Hmm, what colour?" Frank asked looking at Gee's cute face and hair. He thought that Gerard could pull off any colour.

"I don't know... I was planning on dying it red red since my hair is growing out a bit." The boy mumbled absently, trying to picture what his hair would look like in that style.

"Well I think you'd look gorgeous, but you look gorgeous anyway so it's a win-win." The Punk smirked, kissing Gerard's rosy cheek sweetly.

The other hid his face in Frank's shoulder as his cheeks flushed. The younger laughed quietly and looked towards the dogs playing with each other.