chapter twenty

A / N

this is a very questionable chapter but like lowkey... it's happening

ree-njoy

- - -

Gerard gasped when he felt Frank's tongue graze his bottom lip. Frank smirked as he bit down gently on The Shy Boy's lip. A little noise escaped Gerard's mouth at the sensation, and he crossed his wrists behind Frank's tattooed neck. He pulled at the soft brown strands causing the latter to groan quietly.

Frank's hand roamed up Gerard's outer thigh and he squeezed it softly, pulling the boy closer. A little shiver ran up Gee's spine at the action.

Their kiss was intimate and tender, and it made Gerard's stomach churn in both anticipation and excitement.

The feeling of their tongues gliding together was unfamiliar to the boy, but it was strangely inviting. Making Gee cling onto Frank like a life line.

The Punk was about to bring his hands to the latter's black hair when he heard the door opening and two voices laugh. The two quickly pulled away, the sound of their lips separating filled the room.

"That movie was insane, Petey! I can't believe the Alien Queen drowned..." Mikey gushed, trailing off towards the end.

"Yeah." Pete sighed, admiring the smile on Mikey's face.

The two boys walked into the living room and Pete couldn't help but smirk at the sight. Gerard's lips were slightly swollen and red with a pink blush covering his cheeks. Frank on the other hand, had ruffled hair and a matching blush. His hands resting on Gerard's sides.

Mikey gasped and covered his eyes, "You guys are so gross!"

Gerard's eyes widened, "N-no, Mikes, we didn't-"

"Why are you guys always making out when I come in the room?!"

"No- we were just..-"

"I don't wanna hear about it. Ewww." Mikey whined grabbing Pete by his shirt and dragging him towards the stairs.

Before the two could completely disappear upstairs Pete turned back to them and winked, smirking widely at the two, "You guys seriously can't keep it in your pants."

Gerard squeaked covering his face in embarrassment, whilst Frank just chuckled.

"Beat it, Petey."

Pete rolled his eyes, "Fuck off, Punkchop."

Frank stuck up his middle finger as Pete walked back to Mikey who was making his way to his room.

Frank laughed turning back to the cute boy wrapped in his arms, cooing internally when he saw Gerard was still hiding behind his hands. He grinned gently swatting Gerard's hands away.

"Aww, Gee, come on it wasn't that bad!" He defended, chuckling. Trying to comfort the shy boy.

Gerard just whined, burying his head in the crook of Frank's neck. The vibration of the boy's little noise tickled The Punk's neck and he laughed again.

"Yes it was!"

"Baby, come on. Here, do you wanna go to that Italian place downtown?"

The Shy Boy lifted his head up and smiled timidly. "Can we go now, Frankie?" 

Frank laughed at Gerard's cute expression, "Don't get too excited."

Gerard giggled, blushing, "I'm a normal level of excitement.." 

The Baker laughed, "Hmm sure."

Frank grinned one last time, placing a quick peck on Gerard's pink lips. "Okay lets go, cutie."

Maybe I can ask him to be my boyfriend tonight, Frank thought, as the two walked out the door. Him wrapping his tattooed arm around Gerard's small form.

- -

The two strolled down the stranded sidewalk, just having finished their dinner. The two boy holding hands, as the New Jersey breeze was quite cold and disarming.

"You know, I think having big ears is better than having a big nose." Gerard blurted out randomly.

Frank blinked a few times in shock of Gerard's random words. "W-what?"

Gerard turned to him a little dazed, clearly still in thought. "Ya know, if I had to choose, I would choose big ears- it would look less weird."

The Baker took a second before he burst out laughing. Bending over and clutching his stomach as giggles wracked his body.

"Oh my god, you're incredible." Frank giggled.

Gerard blushed and looked down, laughing a bit himself. Once Frank had calmed down, a calming silence took over them, the only sound being the little patter of their footsteps.

"So, uh do you maybe want to go to the park?" Frank asked quietly as he looked at Gee through his eyelashes.

Gerard didn't quite take notice of Frank's nervous tone, and just looked around at the cold atmosphere. "Isn't it a bit chilly?"

Frank wiped his sweaty hands on his blue wash jeans, "Uh.. I'll cuddle you?"

He wanted to slap himself for being so awkward and stupid. Frank just wanted to be romantic and ask Gerard to be his, cutely. But he was just a dumbass. Gerard deserved the best, not him and his sweaty hands.

It was all just very weird. Because Frank was usually the smooth and flirtatious one, not the one with shaking hands and a racing mind.

Damnit what was Gee doing to him?

"Frankie, are you okay?" Gerard asked squeezing Frank's hand gently in reassurance.

Frank forced a smile, and turned to the taller, "Yeah, cutie, I'm fine."

"Good." Gerard grinned, slightly swinging their hands that were clasped together.

He seriously can't get any cuter. Frank thought, smiling at the mere thought of Gerard.