chapter twenty-one

A / N

not very proud of this chapter but oh well..

3nj0y¡
- - -

Mikey laughed loudly at his boyfriend. Pete strained his tongue as he tried to lick off the coffee foam lingering on his top lip.

"Why don't you just use a napkin like a normal person, Pete?" Mikey asked, amused.

"Because it's more fun this way." Pete reasoned, quickly going back to basically being a preschooler.

"Here let me-" Mikey giggled, leaning over and quickly swiping his tongue over the foam-covered spot. He laughed again when Pete squealed wiping his mouth.

"Eww- Mikeyway, that's disgusting!" Pete exclaimed, now wiping himself with the bottom of his shirt.

"It was funny though.." Mikey defended, still amused by his boyfriend's reaction.

"Yeah, yeah.." Pete grumbled, still cringing at the thought of Mikey licking his face. He didn't understand how some thought it was appealing, or even hot.

He just found it incredibly gross.

And he was going to get payback.

"Well, what did you think of Gerard and Frank smackin' lips downstairs?" Pete asked, trying his best to tease Mikey.

Said boy groaned, "One, never say 'smackin' lips' again. Two, I hated it very much, thanks."

The Shorter laughed and wrapped an arm around Mikey's shoulder. "Yeah it was pretty... different. But isn't it good that Gee isn't mopey and sad anymore? At least now he's happy... and getting some."

"Gross! But.. yeah I guess you're right. But careful, they haven't really put a label on their relationship yet. Apparently Frank is trying to ask Gerard to be his in some shitty, cliche way."

"Huh, well I mean I like cliche shit." Pete said, with a wise face.

"Oh shut up." Mikey laughed, gently shoving Pete's chest.

- -

"Baby, do you have a bag I can borrow?" Mikey asked as he walked into the living room where Pete was watching TV.

It was now the following day and Mikey was about to leave the house to go to the supermarket.

He really needed to go shopping since the only thing in his and and Gee's fridge was a half empty bottle of milk and an old tomato. But he didn't have any bags to bring to supermarket, and he didn't want to buy a plastic one because he believed in recycling.

"The only bags I have are the ones under my eyes, and they're specifically designed to carry the burden of my existence." Pete said, as he looked Mikey with a serious expression. One that resembled only pure pain.

"All you had to say was no." Mikey sighed, plopping down next to his emo boyfriend.

"Hmm, but what's the fun in that, Mikeyway?" He teased. He wrapped his arm around Mikey's waist and snuggled into his side.

And at that moment, Mikey forgot all about the missing groceries and just cuddled his amazing, yet extremely emo, boyfriend back.