Movie Nights

For the past month, every weekend I've been round George's house watching films. I got to meet his Mum, who is really nice. He obviously gets his looks of her. I've stayed round a few nights, but we haven't kissed since the Coffee Shop. I don't even think either of us have mentioned it. Its coming up the end of the summer holidays soon, which means its almost my birthday! I'll finally be 18! I'm not that excited, but George is. He said he's going to make this one of the best birthdays I'd ever have. I already knew what he had planned though. He was going to take me out for dinner, then go to a nice spa and have a 'romantic' week away. I over heard him and his Mum talking about it. Something strange has being going on with George lately. He's been going away lately, for long periods of time. Yet every weekend, I go round Georges house to sleep. We are trusted people so our parents don't suspect anything. I don't even think my Mum knows. She goes out on a Saturday night anyway so she doesn't notice.

"Isn't it about time I meet your Mum, Charl?" He asked, whilst we were cuddling on his bed watching TV.

"Erm, I guess. Why?" I asked, worrying that if he does meet my Mum, shes going to embarrass me.

"Well, you've been coming over to mine, yet I've never been round your house." he replied.

"Tell you what babe, i'll ask tomorrow." I looked up and smiled. I lightly kissed him before jumping out off his bed to put my shoes and jacket on. "I'd better go home, its almost midnight."