Surprise

'So, I know I've just updated this book, I've decided to update it again because I'm awesome like that:P' ~Charlie XXX

My eyes shot open and I was laid in a hospital bed, again. I had my own private room, yet it was still empty. This last thing I remember was falling asleep in my bed. Questions ran through my mind: How long have I been here? Where is everyone? What happened to me? Has George found out about the thing? I reached for the nearest mirror to check on my appearance. I looked awful. My hair was all knotty and the under of my eyes were black.

The hospital room door opened and a figure emerged. His face looked familiar, too familiar. Omg! It was Elliot! He walked towards me, a disgusting smile on his face. I just wanted to reach up and smack that smug look off his face, but I couldn't move. "Hello again Charlotte!" His voice squeaked and echoed through the air. His hand reached for my shoulder, stroking my exposed skin. Shivers ran through my spine. I looked up at his eyes, they were the eyes of evil, destruction, manipulation. His hands ran down my body, over my breasts and down to my thigh, yet stopped as soon as George walked through the door. "So, you collapsed due to low food supply in your stomach, how regularly have you been eating?" He asked, as if what just happened. George was just about to answer yet I interrupted him.

"Yeah, I've been eating plenty. 3 meals a day, everyday." I lied. I knew I shouldn't lie about medical issues, but i couldn't bear George hearing about how little I've eaten. I know he knew I haven't eaten anyway, but I didn't want to admit it in front of him.

Elliot left later, after George kept giving him the death glare. "How long have I been out?" I asked George, his hand tightly gripping mine. Tears were streaming down his face.

"Not long, about a week and a half, 2 weeks." He explained, the stutter in his voice bounced off the walls. The tears were falling faster than before. "Charlotte, did you know you're pregnant?" George asked. Pregnant? I was pregnant? I looked at his face, why was he crying? We're having another baby, so what was so bad was that. A smile appeared on my face, yet was immediately wiped off as soon as he asked a question. A question that mad my smile wipe off in seconds. "Is it mine?" I carefully sat up and stared at George. "Because there's no possible explanation for that baby being mine. I wore a condom the last time we had sex and every time before since you got pregnant with Olivia."

"George, there's something I've been keeping from you." It was time, time for George to know the truth. It was just a question as to how he was going to react.