Lucy

The nurses at the hospital were really nice. I was kept in over night so I could be examined. Lizzy went to get George so he could stay with me. My favourite nurse was called Lucy. She understood everything I said a took care of my every need. She held me when I was crying and told me everything was going to be okay. But what if it wasn't? What if everything was far from okay.

I heard loud heals clicking down the hospital corridor. Lucy came in, holding a folder. "I'm glad to say your baby is okay! There was something wrong with your ovary, causing it to produce another egg." She explained. I fell into George's arms, crying with happiness. I climbed out of bed and hugged Lucy as well.

"Thank you so much!" I cried at Lucy. She smiled, telling me she knew everything was going to be okay.

"It's very rare to have miscarriages this far on in the pregnancy." Lucy explained. If you ever have any worries, just call me. She wrote her number into my phone and smiled. I was so happy, I hadn't lost my baby girl.

"George..." I said, getting into his car, "Its time to start thinking about baby names." He smiled at me, the same smile that first attracted him to me.

"Well, I've been thinking about the name Olivia." He smiled again.

"Okay, I like it." He laughed and leaned over to kiss me. I leaned back into him, our lips carefully pressing together. Butterflies flew around my stomach, I felt like it was our first kiss all over again. He tried pulling away, but I wrapped my hand around his neck and pulled him back in. I finally let go, his breathing slightly out of time.

The drive back to the hospital seemed to drag on. There was an awkward silence the whole way, yet i kept looking down at my small bump, whispering to my little girl. I knew George could hear me as he began smiling. When we pulled up to the car park of the hotel, George got a call. I knew it was important as George stepped out of the car and headed straight into the hotel without opening the door for me. I stepped out the car and felt a buzz in my back pocket. It was a message from Lucy.

'Hey,

Do you wanna go out for a meal tomorrow?

Luv, Lucy

X X X'

I text back almost immediately,

'Hey,

I'd love to

Luv, Charl

X X X'

As soon as I got into the hotel room, George ran over to me. "We're through to the live shows!" He squealed.