Snapchat

'Just to let you know there is a sex scene and swearing in this chapter, just a warning incase of younger readers'~Charlie XXX

George stood back up and backed away from me. I was still crying into the duvet cover on my bed. I sat up trying to look George in the eye. But I couldn't, I couldn't look him in the eye. I knew if I did, I'd end up telling him everything, putting our lives in danger. "I'm sorry!" I explained, "I don't know what came over me." George looked at me confused. I knew he knew I was lying.

"What's up babe?" George asked. He reached his hands out and placed them on my shoulders. I was shaking, my whole body weak. I felt physically ill. I threw up all over George. I slid to the floor, tears dripping everywhere. "Right, I'll run you a bath, and then you can go to bed. Start getting undressed, I'll come and get you in a minute." George left the room, still in shock about the previous events. I couldn't let George see my body, not until the bruises had disappeared. I tried to stand up, yet my legs died and I fell to the floor. My phone buzzed, it was a snapchat request. I accepted, thinking the only people that had my username was my friends. I immediatly got 3 snapchat messages from my new 'friend'. There were pictures of a woman lying on her bedroom floor. I then realised the pictures were of me, through my bedroom window. Before I could get up and look outside, George came into the bedroom. "Why aren't you undressed?" George asked.

"I cant get up." I told George.

"Charlotte, there's something you're not telling me."

"I know, but I can't tell you." He looked at me, confused on why I couldn't tell him.

"Okay then. Go and get your bath, I'll pour us both a glass of wine and I'll join you."

"No! Erm, I just want a bath to myself." I gently lifted my self up from the floor and traipsed into the bathroom. I took off all my clothes, my swollen boobs prevented me from seeing the rest of my destroyed body. Bubble baths, my favourite. I gently climbed in, the warm water felt like it was burning my skin. I rubbed my black and blue legs. What had he done to me? He's ruined me. I'll never be able to have sex with George again, or anyone. My life was wasting away, like ashes being scattered. I felt like I couldn't live anymore. I want to be dead. But I can't leave George or my baby. How I wanted to feel George's body against mine. I shouted him, knowing I was making a big mistake. But my life's as fucked up as it is going to get, so I called him. George walked into the bathroom with two glasses of wine. "I know that's something's happened..."

"I was in an accident..." I lied "That's why I've been gone a while. I have bruises all over my body and I didn't want you to see them, that's why I told you not to touch me." I explained, lying metaphorically through my teeth.

"Babe, I still think you're beautiful, no matter what." There was a silence as we looked into each others eyes. "Lets get you washed then, shall we." He stepped over to the cupboard and grabbed my favourite body wash. He rubbed it all over my chest, gently covering my boobs with the soap that covered his hands. I leaned up to kiss him as his hand moved past my stomach and between my thighs. He looked at me, I nodded back, allowing him to do what he wanted. I gripped the side of the bath tub as his gentle fingers slid inside me. I opened my legs, allowing him to go deeper. Instead, he lifted me up and carried me into the bedroom. I knew I couldn't do this, yet George's touch drove me insane. He undressed himself and climbed into me, pushing himself in and out of me, whilst kissing every bruise and stretch mark that covered my body. It was one of the best times of my life, until the snapchat pictures came through...