Meeting My Mum

I woke up to my alarm beeping *8:30*. I must've accidentally hit it in my sleep and turned it on again. Everyone was still asleep, i think. I texted George just to say Good Morning as part of our daily routine. He instantly messaged back to tell me to open my curtains. I opened them to see George stood on my balcony with a bunch of flowers and a box of chocolates. I opened the double doors to let him in. He was still in his superman pajamas. "Nice PJs." He giggled. I looked down to see I was only in a t-shirt and pants. I went bright red with embarrassment. "It's okay. I've seen you with no make-up on before." I went out and punched him on the arm, leaving a red mark. "Oww" he laughed. He wrapped his arm round me.

"Whats going on with us George?" I asked, brushing my hand through his hair.

"I don't know Charl, I want to be with you. I've just got a lot on my mind" he explained. I nodded and buried my head into his muscular chest. He bent down and kissed me, he kissed me hard. I pulled him into my room and pushed him onto the bed, undressing each other on the way there. The whole experience was amazing. It was indescribable. After, we got dressed again and went downstairs. This was the big moment, he was finally going to meet my Mum. "Nice to meet you Miss. Hardy"

"George, such a pleasure to meet you. I've heard a lot about you." My Mum said.

"Ohh, really?" George asked, turning back to wink at me.

"Well, I'm going to get dressed. You two seem to be hitting it of well so ill leave you to it" I said whilst walking up the stairs. I put on my blue sundress and white high tops. I came downstairs to hear George and Mum talking about singing. "Hi?" I said, peering round the kitchen door frame.

"Charlotte, have you heard the news?" My mum asked excitedly.

"No?"

"George is at Boot Camp on X-Factor!"

"What? Omg!" I squealed, jumping on George.

"And I want you to come with me. To London." George said, a smile appearing on his face.