Hospital

Hey guys :)

I just wanna say thanks for reading my book.

I don't really know where to go with this book, so leave a comment.

Leave a like;)

X X X

My eyes blacked out, yet I could still hear everything. I could hear Lucy running over to me, screaming "Call an ambulance!", I could still hear the sound of the siren once the ambulance had arrived, I could still hear two heartbeats on the monitor in the ambulance. Then, I was gone.

I woke up to the sound of chattering around me, I opened my eyes and saw George, Josh, Lizzy and My Mum stood round me. I smiled at George, his grip on my hand got tighter. "How are you?" My Mum asked.

"I'm good, I guess." I replied, trying to be as happy as possible. I looked down, where was my bump. I began panicking, my breathing getting out of time. "Whe-wheres my-y bu-mp?" I said, tears coming down my face.

"Shes okay, don't worry. They had to get her out, so you had a cesarean." George replied. "When you're okay, we can go and see her." I smiled at him. My baby was okay. I looked at Lizzy, she was holding a baby in her arms. "That's Autumn, Lizzy fell in labour last week." George said.

"How long have i been here?" I asked.

"Almost a month." Lizzy replied.

"What?! Really?"

"Yep." I was confused. I'd been in a coma for almost a month. My own baby doesn't even know me. She's never heard my voice, never felt my touch and never seen my eyes.

"George, where's my baby?" I asked him.

"She's at home with my Mum." George replied.

"Would it be a hassle to bring her here? I need to see my baby." I asked. He stood up out of his chair, kissed me on the head and walked out the room."So whats happened whilst I've been 'asleep'" I asked. My doctor walked in, along with a trainee doctor, stopping them from replying to my question.

"Charlotte, I believe you've been told about your baby." The doctor began. "We've been examining you whilst you've been in your coma, and you may need physiotherapy. You were shot in a nerve in your hip, leaving your legs weaker. You might not be able to walk for a while." I nodded, trying not to show the pain shooting through my legs. "You'll be able to go home tomorrow." The trainee doctor walked over to me. He looked familiar, strangely familiar. "Drink this" the doctor insisted, "It'll make you feel better". I drank the water. I grew tired again. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep. I heard everyone leave the room after a while, yet I could sense someone still in the room. I kept having nightmares about Elliot, him looking at me dead in the eye, the way he may be the person who shot me. I then realized why I recognized the trainee doctor. I felt a hand rubbing up my leg, but it wasn't in my dream. I tried to wake up but my body was frozen. I felt breathing on my next. The breathing moved up to my face, and then someones lips touched mine. It wasn't George, his kisses were soft and gentle, yet this kiss was solid and had no emotion in it. Then a mans voice whispered in my ear "I'm always watching". The mysterious person stood up and left the room. I shot my eyes open. I looked left, there was a note left on my bedside table.