Little Girl

I had to smile as me and George went for my second scan. The first scan went well. We heard the baby's heart beat and saw it moving round. But, I really don't want this baby. I knew somewhere deep down I did, but it didn't seem right. I'm not ready for a baby just yet. But George was. George I couldn't wait to see the baby. He's already started thinking about baby names. Always going on about them. He's also began cuddling me more often, rubbing my stomach, talking to the baby. I don't know how to tell him I don't want the baby.

We pulled up to the hospital, my nerves were going wild. I started shaking when the nurse called me in. "Would you like to know the gender of the baby?" she asked.

"Yes please." George replied. I looked over to see my baby on a screen.

"It's a girl." She said. I was staring at the screen. I decided I wanted the baby. I was having a daughter. I saw a tear drop out of George's eye. "Have you thought of a name yet?" She asked. I looked at George. He was the one who kept going on about names. He shook his head at the nurse, looked back at me and winked. He clicked up his phone and started texting Josh. I assumed he was telling him that we were having a daughter. I looked back up at my baby. Soon, she will be in my arms. Her small fingers holding tightly on to mine. Her eyes staring at me.

"So, what did Josh say?" I asked George as we headed out of the hospital.

"Nothing really. Exept they're having a little girl to." He replied, a cheeky smile stetched cross his face. "How about we go out tonight? Me, you, Lizzy, Josh and our baby girls?" George asked. I nodded, stepping into my blue Mini Cooper. I looked into the back of the car. Would we ever be able to fit the baby in this car. George looked at me, understanding what was going through my head. "I think we need a new car, don't you?" I laughed in agreement. He reached over to kiss me. I turned away and started up the engine. Something didnt feel right.

Once we got back to the hotel room, I ran straight to the bathroom. I pulled my trousers down to find blood in my pants. "George!" I screamed. He come running in and saw the blood. I fell to the ground, kicking and screaming. He covered me up before lifting me up and heading to the hotel door. Panic flowing all through my body. Josh and Lizzy must've heard my screaming as they came through the door before we reachded it.

"What's happened?" Lizzy asked, running over to me.

"She's bleeding!" George cried.

"I'll take her to hospital. Josh, you stay here and look after George." Lizzy insisted. We hurried out of the hotel and into Lizzys car. I lay down in the back, shaking at what might happen. What if I've had a miscarraige? What if my body has just shut itself down, killing my un-born child? "It's going to be okay Charl, I promise." Lizzy said, holding my hand whilst steering the car. I was rushed into the hospital by the paramedics at A&E, Lizzy holding my hand the whole time.