Baby Boy

'Wow, 1K reads. Wow... I'm so happy. Thank you all :O. I love writing this book and recieving fabulous feedback.

I've chosen the song above as it teaches us girls that someone loves us for who we are, and we don't need to be fake to be beautiful... so yeah:)' ~Charlie XXX

Police have sent out a search party for Elliot, and Union J have done a radio announcement to let people know to keep an eye out for him, but i wish they never find him. I wish that his slipped and fell into a lake and drowned. I don't care if it seems harsh, all the pain hes put me through, I hope he suffers.

George has become ever more suspicious on the father of the baby. I've already received the results of the Paternity test, yet I don't know if I can open them. What if the baby is... his? How would I be able to tell George that he isn't the Dad? Then again, what if the baby is Georges? What if Elliot comes back to hurt the baby? These questions flew around my head, never leaving my thoughts.

Me and George sat in the hospital waiting room, waiting for my 24 week scan. It would be today that we were about to find out the gender of the baby. We sat in silence, Georges hand squeezing mine. I looked up at him and smiled, a twinkle shone in his eye. Our eyes both turned forward as the Sonographer called my name. I stood up and grabbed Georges arm, dragging him in the room with me. We entered the room, the room smelling of hospital soap. I gently laid down on the bed as my midwife applied the gel to my stomach. The heat beat of my baby echoed through the room. I struggled to look at the screen, yet Georges eyes never left it. "Would you like to know the gender of the baby?" Asked my midwife.

"Yes please!" George replied, excitement in his voice.

"I can't be sure, yet, as i can see, you're having a baby boy." I immediately turned towards the screen. I was having a boy. My own baby boy. I forgot about the past few months, about the pain and the suffering, and i focused on my boy. Georges hand squeezed mine. I turned and looked at him, his eyes still focused on the screen. He was smiling, for the first time in months, he was smiling. Everything was going to be okay.

We headed out of the double doors of the hospital towards Georges car. I stopped and reached inside my purse for the Paternity results. George carried on walking as I opened the envelope. My eyes scanned the letter, the baby was Georges. Everything was going to be perfect. "George!" He turned to face me, "George, he's yours!"