The Note

I kept debating on whether or not to read the note. I was scared to read what it had to say. I either picked it up and read it, or wait until someone else reads it. What if it was from Elliot? What if it was a threat? I decided maybe it was for the best to open it. He wouldn't know that I've read it. I reached over to the note, pain shooting through my hip again. I lay back down and pulled up my nightie. I had a large bandage wrapped round my hip. I tried to maneuver my self over to the edge of the bed, the note now reachable. I stretched my arm out again and grabbed the note. I opened it and began reading:

'Hey Charlotte, so we meet again.

I'm sorry for the scar, I wasn't aiming for your hip, mainly your bump.

If you stay with George, there will be consequences. Break up with him, and I will spare all your lives.You have 2 days. Make it quick.

From, ?.

X X X'

I was fuming. Elliot was making me break up George so he could go out with me. A shadow flew across the wall of my hospital room. I jolted up, causing agony to flow through my body. George came into the room, holding Olivia. "Look Liv, here's your Mammy." I began crying as George handed the baby over to me. She was so beautiful. She had my bright blue eyes, yet Georges curly brown hair. George wrapped his arm around me and kissed me on my fore head. "My two little girls, huh?" I laughed at him, kissing Olivia on the forehead. She started kicking her legs in the air.

I was let out of hospital the next day. I couldn't wait to be home in my hotel bed. We turned a corner, the wrong corner than the one to get to the hotel. I looked at George confused, leaving him only to wink at me. We pulled up to a little cottage outside central London. "Welcome home babe!" George said, smiling at me. I couldn't believe it, we had our own home. George got the baby inside first, then came back out for me. I didn't want a wheelchair and decided to try and walk around. George held the car door open for me, helping me step out of the car.

The house was beautiful inside, it had 3 bedrooms, as Josh, Lizzy and Autumn moved in with us. Autumn and Olivia shared a room, a lovely pink walled room with white carpet. The room had doors on either side, one to mine and Georges room, and one to Lizzy and Josh's room. It was perfect.

My first night in the house was the worst. I couldn't sleep because of the note. I sat in the nursery half the night, watching my baby sleep. I almost lost her, and now she was here, sleeping gently in her crib. I heard the letter box flap. I headed to the front door, another note. I opened the door and walked onto the front lawn. "Elliot! Just leave me alone!" I screamed. A hand grabbed over my mouth and a needle was injected into my neck. I was done...