"It's yours!"

'So I'm updating this again:). Yes, this chapter is short, but I've already given you one today soo... I hate knowing that this book is soon to end, but I'm planning a new romance story, and I can promise there will be no stalkers in that one, but it will be sad, sorryy:)'~Charlie XXX

I froze as his hand reached out for mine. He seductively winked at me, making me feel sick. I can't believe I'm carrying his baby! I pushed away his hand and stood up myself, almost falling on my red stiletto heels. I grabbed the edge of the door, looked up and sarcastically smiled at Elliot. I turned my back and walked away, hooking Georges arm once I got to him. I turned round a smiled at Elliot again, I hated him so much.

The restaurant seemed nicer than when I last came here, we were sat in the corner, away from any possible paparazzi. It didn't make any difference. Union J were about to release their first album 'Union J', which meant critiques were trying to interview the members all the time. My favourite song has to be Loving You Is Easy. George was singing it to me whilst I was in hospital, which sometimes made me want to smack him.

Elliot strutted over, trying to act clever. I could smack him even more than George. He reached the table, resting his arm on Georges shoulder. "Alright, mate?" Asked Elliot, acting friendly towards George. Of course, George had no idea that Elliot was the person who kidnapped me, raped me, so I couldn't be mad at him.

"Yeah? You mate?" George replied. Elliot nodded in agreement, then both of their eyes turned to me, as if I was meant to acknowledge their existence. But i just kept my head looking at the menu, deciding on what delicious meal I wanted. Yet i didn't feel safe, what if Elliot put poison in my food and i died or something.

"George, can we go home, i really don't feel well. I think this baby isn't agreeing with this water." I lied. Elliot's face turned pale, as if he'd just seen a ghost.

"You're pregnant?" Elliot asked, worry creeping through int his eyes. I looked over at George, who was nodding at Elliot. I started to actually feel sick. "Congratulations mate!" Elliot laughed, smacking George on the shoulder. A slight shot of pain shot across Georges face, he was such a baby.

"George, go and start the car, I need to go to the ladies!" I instructed. He stood up, kissed me lightly on the head and headed out of the door. Once he'd gone, I stood up and headed to Elliot. I then said the 2 words he dreaded to hear. "It's yours!" I giggled slightly. I then walked away towards the door, yet before i left, i turned towards Elliot. He was stood there, pale as a sheet. Revenge had just begun...