Nightmares

'Hi guys, Thank You for all the support and... stuff. I'm not good with intros. I know this Chapter is short, cba writing today, but I knew how many people want to read this book. I'm really upset to say, this book is soon to be coming to an end, yet there may be a sequel including more of JJ Hamblett and Jaymi Hensley (I think that's how you spell them). Sorry I haven't been writing lately, I've had emotional issues and I haven't been feeling well. My school's just given us injections so my arms have been killing:(' ~Charlie:)XX

I turned back around and a shadow crossed my front window. My hands shook and I felt my legs go weak. Someone was watching me, stalking me.

Olivia began moaning through her baby monitor, probably hungry for her bottle. This was a usual thing now, she was a chubby little bugger. Always wanting more food. I have no idea where she gets it from, both me and George were relatively thin. I rushed into the bedroom, yet George was already there, sat on the rocking chair in the corner of the nursery, holding Olivia tight to his chest. I turned back around to head back into the living room, yet George came over and grabbed my shoulder.

I span round to face him, Olivia's eyes looking up at me. We were all looking up at each other, and for the first time in a long time, it felt as if we were a family again. Georges hand reached down to mine, and it was only until my grip on my fingers became loose, i noticed that I was still holding the note from that freak. I tried pulling it back from Georges grip, yet he held it tight. My heart stopped and I could barely breathe. He held the note close to his face, reading the 3 words with care. He placed Olivia back in her crib and wrapped his gentle arm around me. My head buried deep into his muscular chest and my tears covered his t-shirt. I could barely look at him, never mind ever be able to talk to him properly again. His hand rested on the back of my head, his fingers running through my hair. I knew he didn't fully understand what was going on, yet I knew he had a good idea about it.

After 5 minutes of hugging had end, George headed back into his bedroom, pulling me along with him. My face suddenly lifted. He removed my clothing until i was just in my boxer pants and laid me down on his bed. He then walked round to the other side of the bed, removed his clothing and laid down next to me. His arm slithered round my waist and his head rested itself on my shoulder. We slowly drifted away into a deep sleep. It was perfect. Everything was perfect, right until I started kicking and screaming in my sleep again.

I went back into the living room, only to throw up all over the laminate flooring. A pain shot through my stomach and i fell to the floor, falling into a pool of my own sick. I stood up, making sure i was up before George came in. I then gently walked into my room and collapsed on my bed. My eyes blackened and I drifted in to unconsciousness.