Union J

London is amazing. George got through to the Judges Houses with a group called Triple J. Things round the hotel have got a bit boring now. I texted Lizzy and she came down two days ago. We've watched every episode so far and everyone is great. Lizzy has fallen head over heels with one of the band members of Triple J: Josh. I can't wait until they come home so she can finally meet him and shut up about him. My phone buzzed. It was a message from George. It read:

'Hey Bab,

We're coming home! Me and the boys are on the plane now. We'll be 2 hours. Will you pick us up?

Love ya

X X X'

"Come on Lizzy!" I shouted to the bathroom. "You're finally going to meet Josh." She ran out of the bathroom in just a towel. She began frantically getting her self ready, deciding on what to wear. "Lizzy, I thought you told me that you don't like Josh?"

"Well I lie Charlotte! Who couldn't like him?!"

I got another text of George telling me to open the hotel door. Then there was a knock at the door. Lizzy ran out of the room in a mini skirt and shirt, which looked beautiful. I opened the door and ran into George's arms. I hugged Josh aswell, asking where the other boys where. I invited them in and made us all cups of coffee. When I walked back into the living room, it was just George left in the couch. "Where's Josh and Lizzy?" I asked.

"They went back to Josh's hotel room." George replied, winking at me.

"Can we go back to our bed?"

"Of course babe!" George winked.

The sun seeped through the crack in the curtains. I got out of bed and checked the living room. Lizzy still wasn't back. I went to make some coffee in the kitchen when I felt hands wrap round my waist. "You do realise you're naked?" George whispered in my ear.

"So are you, I presume." I felt a large rumble in my stomach. I ran to the bathroom, to be sick everywhere. George came running in to help me out. "I don't know what came over me" I said to George, standing back up.

"Let's get you to bed anyway." George insisted.

It started to become a regular thing after a while, I was sick every morning. It got to the point when my period didn't come that I began to worry. "George..." I began "I need you to get me some pregnancy tests."

"Erm, okay" he said, rushing out the house. He was back within 2 minutes.

"I'll be right back" Stepping into the bathroom. I waited until I saw the result. I was pregnant!