Chapter 5 : Care For A Bite

Chapter 5

...
The third point of view
...

"Is that Lucas?" Jane asked as they looked around the VIP section. They all turned just to see him with a woman. Her hair the whitest silver that was pin-straight and pinned back. She too was dressed to par. She was dressed in a black sexy gothic dress that fit her like a second skin. She looked like a dark angel waiting for them to sin.

"Who is that?" Jane hissed and almost walked forward.

"Okay, I'm going to kick his ass." Jacob said and stepped forward.

"Whoa...wait. You can't just go there and throw a punch. Remember where we are. Let's just leave." James said quickly and quickly observed the area to see if anyone was watching them.

He observed how everyone there was in a pair or drank a liquid that was way thick and red to be wine. And he also noticed how they were being watched.

"Okay, let's go." Jane said and turned to leave. Just James was about to leave the VIP area, a guard stopped them.

"You can't leave without seeing the boss." He said to James and towered over him.

"Why?" James asked.

"Middle table." He said without answering the previous question.

They all turned to see Lucas and the lady who was now watching them.

Jane and Jacob stepped forward only to be stopped by the guard.

"Only him." He told them and blocked their way.

"It's okay, go have fun. I'll meet you back home." James told them.

The duo looked at each other and then to their brother and noticed the look he sent them. They reluctantly nodded and left.

James took a breather then turned and walked towards the table.

Just as he arrived the woman nodded her head at Lucas and motioned for him to leave. Lucas left without hesitation and with blind obedience.

"Hello, James." She said finally spoke, her voice was as seductive as sin and all she had said was a greeting.

"How do you know who I am?" He immediately asked.

"I know everyone here and they're all here because of fangbook. Hence the reasons I know who you are. My name is Forina." She introduced herself.

"Oh... you never replied to my message." He said.

"Why would I when we could speak in person. I find face to face conversing more...intimate." She told him.

"Sit." She ordered in a sweet voice.

"You just wanted to meet." He gulped as he now noticed another man slowly approach the table, a man that distinctly looked like a bodyguard.

"Well, when someone hacked into Lucas's account and then found our little website. I just had to know who did it, and sure enough, you made an account. I have to say I'm intrigued and impressed and those two are very hard things to get from me." She smiled.

"Listen, I didn't do anything." He said quickly.

"Oh but you did and you've informed me of your intelligence, but there are some repercussions of hacking into fangbook. Now you're going to go with him. You can do this the easy way or the hard way." But before he could choose the man clutched his shoulder, pressing into the nerve and causing James to pass out immediately.

...

He groaned as he began to gain consciousness.

"Good morning... or should I say goodnight." He heard a voice coo as he rubbed his eyes.

"I didn't get to choose the way." He groaned as he started to remember the events of the pervious night.

"Awe, Alec is just so impatient." She laughed and sat back. He finally took in his surrounded and was in awe of the room that was decorated in black and red décor.

 He finally took in his surrounded and was in awe of the room that was decorated in black and red décor

And then he laid eyes on her. She wasn't dressed like before but was now adorned in a black velvet dress with a cross ironically falling just above her breast.

 She wasn't dressed like before but was now adorned in a black velvet dress with a cross ironically falling just above her breast

"Where am I?" he asked.

"You don't need to know." She smiled.

"Yes, I do. My brother and sister will come looking for me." He argued and backed away from her slowly.

"If that's what you're waiting for then you'll be sorely disappointed... Let's just say that they think you're taking a vacation around the world and won't be in town for a very long time." She laughed.

"What? Why?" he asked.

"Repercussion my dear friend. You got into fangbook and you're not a vampir or as you would know it as vampire." She said nonchalantly.

"What? Vampires only exist in fiction." He narrowed his eye and moved back inching towards the door.

"Here we go again. We are real. No, we don't sparkle. No, we don't have daylight rings or burn. Because of our heightened senses, the sun is just irritating." She explained and just as James made a run for the door she was in front of him.

"Predictable." She smiled, her fangs peeking from her closed mouth.

"What do you want from me?" he asked her.

"Personally? Nothing. But my father, on the other hand, is very eager to meet you." she said and walked forward causing him to stumble back.

"Why?" he asked.

"You'll find out soon enough. Now I'm hungry, care for a bite?"