Chapter 12 : Husband...

Chapter 12

...

Italy, Ravenna 1572

...

...

Forina Bogdan

...

"Well, let me introduce myself. My name is Nathan Russo... the birthday boy..." Well, this is interesting...

"So birthday boy, why are you trying to escape the mob?" I asked him with interest.

"Well, for one," he started then continued, "-everyone one here, is either trying to marry me or get into my father's favour but no one is really here for me, it's all business to them." He explained and I understood his predicament. He was undoubtedly in his father's shadow and not even his family had seemed to understand.

"Well, I'm here. Happy birthday." I smiled and nudged his arm with my elbow.

"Thanks." He smiled and looked at me with dazzling blue eyes, but his eyes weren't enough to distract me as I instinctively stared at his neck. I gulped silently trying to control my hunger.

"So what are you trying to escape?" he asked me. Should I tell him? I mean it's not like he could expose me...

"Well you probably won't believe me but I'm a vampire," I told him with a smirk and leaned back still trying to control my insatiable thirst.

"Oh really?" he laughed and rolled his eyes as if he thought I was making a bad joke.

"Hm," I hummed and leaned forward, my elbows on the balcony as I rested my face on the swanky fabric of my silk gloves. I turned to him and flashed my fangs through a deadly smile and in an instant, his joking mood vanished.

"You're not joking..." he said, his fear was imperceptible as I looked forward, away from him.

"You seem very calm about it," I said softly

"If you wanted to kill me, you would have already." He said back, in the same tone.

"True, anyway I'm trying to escape everyone... the act if you will. I need to act like the rest of the woman here and try and make you my husband but really all I can think about when I hear the word husband, is my Andrei." I explained, my voice was sombre as I thought about him.

"Andrei?" he urged me to go on.

"I was married once, you see. I had a son, his name was Eric and I was expecting one more." I smiled at the thought of my boys.

"What happened to them?" he questioned in a whisper.

"They died... there was a plague and Andrei was infected and so was I. I lost my baby but then I got better. They took Eric so that he wouldn't get infected too but he did. I never even saw his body but just like his father, he was gone too." A tear ran free down my cheek and I quickly went to wipe it when he stopped me.

He pulled me against him and embraced me whole. His warmth spreading to me as we just stood together in each other's arms.

"I am so sorry." He said in a whisper and caressed my hair. I simply readjusted my head and breathe his comforting scent in.

...

USA, New York 2019

...

"I need you to mate with me Nathan, right now." I moaned against his lips.

"Forina... Rina... you know I want to love. If we mate, you know I'll give myself to you... mind, body, soul... But can you love me?" he asked and held me in place while his eyes pierced through my soul or what was left in its place.

"I can learn," I said truthfully.

He crashed his lips against mine...

...

Sexual content ahead. If you are under the age of 18 or feel uncomfortable reading such scenes, I would advise you to move on to the next chapter. Or you could read if you want, whatever tickles your fancy, I really don't give a fuck...

...

Song: The neighbourhood - how

...

He crashed his lips against mine. "Your mind, your eyes, your lips, your body." He pushed me back and held my wrist above my head and held me down so he could continue his sweet torture. I was pooling in front of him, ready and waiting, his fingers worked me to my peak but then he abruptly stopped.

"All of you is mine." He growled pushing me down on the bed. I moaned softly as he placed kisses on my pulse points.

"Even your moans are mine." He finished with a husky voice which only turned me on more...

He held me in place as he kissed me roughly.

His lips wandered down to my jaw while his hands explored my breast as he kneaded it slowly as his lips moved lower.

I could feel his sweet breath against my belly as he placed wet kisses trailing down.

"Nathan." I pleaded as he teased me, kissing my inner thighs, giving me goosebumps.

"Whose are you?" he asked.

"Yours." I panted and then threw my head back as he suddenly devoured me.

His hands holding my hips as I squirmed underneath his sweet torture.

"Nate..." I panted as I got closer but just as I was about to reach my peak, he pulled back.

I was throbbing in need for him to do something, anything...

He kissed me with such urgency as I ripped off his clothes.

He quickly lined himself at my entrance and entered me. His hips moving in a fast, rough pace as he pounded inside, as he fucked me, as he made me his. His forehead placed on mine as his body moved with mine.

"Nathan." I moaned as he started to use his speed.

"Wife..." he moaned against my lips as his on hand hitched my leg higher and the other held my waist.

"Husband..." I moaned, gripping his back. My moans were louder as we both were on the edge.

His fangs elongated as his forehead rested on mine.

"There won't be any turning back." He told me but continued to take me roughly.

"I know." I kiss him and brought out my fangs and lunged at his neck as he did the same.

The sensation was indescribable. I felt connected to him in every way. I couldn't get enough of the feeling as a wave of euphoria washed over me like a tsunami.

He was now my husband.

Its looks like I have a new card in my hand. Casimir didn't know who he was underestimating.