Chapter 17 : Soul Mate

Chapter 17

What is a soul mate?

"A soul mate is someone that just gets you. It's a connection of minds, mutual respect, unconditional love and a total understanding. It's about being yourself and knowing, not only that person is following and understanding your thoughts but is right there with you, side by side, but to me, a soulmate is someone who loves you for being you, no matter how crazy or weird you are. A soulmate doesn't have to be a lover, they come in all shapes and forms even if it's your pet dog...

...

"So why a ball?" Nathan asked as he entered their shared room to his beloved busy writing on her book.

"Well, I wanted to introduce you to the coven." She smiled and looked up at him, she placed the pen down and placed one hand his face and passionately kissed him, effectively distracting him and blowing a lustful mist into his mind.

"But the coven already knows me." He raised an eyebrow and leaned back to fully look at her. His eyes practically devoured her whole.

"Yes, but I wanted to introduce you as my beloved husband." She explained and leaned up to kiss him again. Each time Nathan fell deeper and deeper in love...

Each time he overlooked his thoughts...

They say love is blind... maybe it's dumb too...

...

Romania, Bucharest 1494

...

"In the name of God, I, Andrei Codrin, take you, Forina Stan, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, to love and to cherish, until we are parted by death. This is my solemn vow." Andrei spoke each word with meaning and love. His eyes shone with adoration as he looked at his bride. His heart was overflowing with joy as the day had come, he was making her his wife and he couldn't have been more proud.

"In the name of God, I, Forina Stan, take you, Andrei Codrin, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, to love and to cherish, until we are parted by death. This is my solemn vow." She said back and gave his hand a squeeze. Her eyes welled with the tears of joy and disbelief. She couldn't believe that this man was going to be her husband.

Everyone could see it, their love was blinding, it was suffocating. 

It was eternal...

"With the power invested in me by the church and god, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The pastor said and with those words, Andrei wasted no time and swooped down to kiss his wife. His heart swelling with pride and love as their lips met. Everyone cheered in delight as everyone could see the two were made for each other.

"I love you husband," Forina whispered against his lips.

"I love you wife... so much..." he said in between kisses.

...

The feast had gone on long as possible as the whole town danced and celebrated with the two lovers and soon it was time for them to retire to their wedding chambers...

"You know how I was away for weeks before the wedding," Andrei asked as carried his wife.

"Yes, and you can put me down." Forina giggled as she had an arm over her husband's shoulder.

"No, I rather like having you in my arms." He laughed and then stopped walking.

He stopped in front of a small little cottage that was lit by lanterns all around. Forina gasped as she gazed at it.

"Welcome to our home." Andrei smiled nervously as he watched her inspect the cottage in awe.

"Do you like it?" he finally asked after a while.

"I love it." She smiled and leaned up to capture his lips. The kiss was sweet and short and Andrei pulled back and then picked her back up again and walked into the cottage. It looked like something out of a child's story. This was their home.

"What do you think so far?" he asked as he walked in and then laid her down on a blanket of fur in front of the fireplace.

"It's perfect." She smiled and caressed his face as he hovered above her.

This was it, the moment they had been waiting for. They were husband and wife and nothing could be more perfect.

Andrei leaned down and crashed his lips to hers. It was passionate and rough as he pulled her bottom lip with his teeth.

"So beautiful..." he mumbled as his hand went to the threads holding the dress together and pulled them apart as he then pulled the dress and threw it over his shoulder. He laid her down, the fire crackled as they lost themselves in each other. Her bare form laid beneath him as he gazed in awe.

"So perfect..." he whispered as he kissed down her neck.

"Andrei..." she moaned as he found her sweet spot and nibbled.

Soon his shirt had disappeared just like the dress.

"You feel so good." He sighed as he slipped his palm down her naked chest, moving his hand over her breast to give it a gentle squeeze.

A moan slipped from her lips as he kissed down her neck to capture her nipple between his lips. She was overwhelmed with the pleasure as he repeated the action.

"Husband..." she moaned into his chest as his fingers caressed her thighs.

He lowered himself down and rubbed himself against her while he clasped his hand to her thighs while gripping them up so he could take what he wanted.

Forina slipped a hand down his chest and tugged his pants down and off, exposing his glorious length.

She still couldn't believe that he was her husband.

A moan escaped her lips as she felt his throbbing hardness against her. He rolled his hips into her causing another moan.

"I want you so much." He growled into her ear.

"Then take me." She said back with a grin.

But that grin was soon gone as she gasped as she felt his tip pushing against her core. Her breath hitched in her throat as he placed his fingers on her core.

"So wet." He groaned in approval.

Forina watched spellbound as he entwined their hands as he lowered himself to kiss her as he settled against her. He inhaled sharply as he entered her.

Forina gasped in pain as his length broke the barrier. Andrei's face dipped low as he whispered sweet nothings to her.

Soon the pain had faded into pleasure and they were moving in sync.

The feeling was so overwhelming to both of them. They could feel their love for each other as they reached their highs, each time declaring their love for each other.

Their souls bonding and connecting in every way possible.

They were each others forever.

O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O

Thank you for reading, don't forget to vote. Love you all.