Chapter 27: Surprise?

Chapter 27

Mature chapter because why not?

...

"We could have been caught earlier today," Forina called out as Andrei sat at the front of the bed, removing his watch and unbuttoning a few buttons of his shirt.

"But we were not." She could practically hear the grin in his voice as she quickly laced up her surprise for him.

"Did you lock the door?" she asked.

"Yep," he answered completely oblivious to Forina's plan.

She stood in front of the mirror with a two-piece white rose lingerie set and white nylons, a black silk robe left open as she applied red lipstick to her pouty lips

She smirked at herself and then slipped on heels and walked out of the room to her awaiting husband.

"Did you decide where you wanted to go tomorrow?" he asked while he took out his shoe, completely oblivious to his goddess of a wife.

"I did," Forina answered and waited for him to look up and his facial expression was priceless as he did. His jaw dropped as his eyes widened.

"Have you been a good boy Andrei." She asked seductively as she walked towards him. He nodded wordlessly as he took in the appearance of his wife.

"I don't think you have." She said and pushed his back on the mattress, she swung her legs over while she hovered above his now hard member through his pants.

"No touching." She whispered against his ear as she tugged on his ear lobe with her teeth. She kissed his neck and sat back up and grinded against his hard-on slowly.

"Shit!" Andrei groaned as he ached to touch her.

"This has to go." She said and ripped his shirt causing buttons to go flying in all directions.

"Baby..."Andrei groaned as he reached to touch her.

"I didn't say you could touch me," Forina said catching his hands before her to touch her waist.

She smirked and put his hands on her breast and let him grope it for a second before removing them and dropping them on the side of the bed.

"Fuck baby..." he groaned as she stopped grinding and just hovered above his crotch.

"Watch." She told him and she touched herself started from her breast as she rubbed them and pinched her nipples between her fingers.

She trailed one hand down to her cunt and rubbed herself. She moaned loudly as she played with herself.

"I'm so wet baby." She told him as she moaned loudly.

Andrei groaned but still didn't touch her...

Forina stopped and then undid his belt and quickly undid his pants to come face to face with his hard, thick cock.

She wrapped her hand around his cock, she started to massage him skilfully while watching him groan for her.

She leaned forward and licked the head and then started to suck, wrapping her tongue around him. She started a rhyme as she sucked his cock.

"Fuck baby!" Andrei groaned and reached for head to which she let him. He held her head in place as he fucked her mouth roughly. Forina got back up, "You can't cum just yet baby." She told him as her cunt hovered above his cock. She grinded on him, coating his cock in her juice as she finally sank down on him.

She gasped as he sat up and pushed her down on his cock. She moaned loudly as she took him deeper.

"You like that baby, taking my cock in that tight pussy of yours." He growled and moved her hips up and down his cock.

"Yes!" she screamed when Andrei turned them around and started to fuck her mercilessly.

Without much effort, Forina came hard on his cock. Her groans of pleasure only motivating him to go harder and faster.

"Hold it baby!" he told as he felt her clench again on his cock as she reached another orgasm.

"That's it baby, cum for me!" he groaned and came too.

...

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN I'M PREGNANT??!"

...

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Love you guys. 

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x  x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x  x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x