Chapter 19 : Disbelief

Chapter 19

...

"You look beautiful," Nathan said against her ear as he wrapped his arms around her, her dress draped around her silhouette like it was made on her. The blue-grey material, a contrast from her usual black assembles.

The whole look was different from her as the little flowers on her dress gave her an innocent look. The finishing touches only enhanced it as she a blue diamond necklace that shared a resemblance to the very flowers on her dress laid around her neck.

She looked so innocent and pure...

"Thank you," she smiled at him through the mirror.

"You look very attractive in blue," she smiled and then turned around to lay a kiss upon his jaw. He stood there in a blue-grey suit with darker accents. There were small vines crawling up from different places to give him more of a natural look as the flowers did for Forina.

"What can I say, your husband is a very handsome man," Nathan smirked as he pulled her even closer.

"That he is." Forina laughed and for a while, everything was peaceful. There, was just a man and just a woman. One that was falling in love and one who had already been off the deep end.

Nathan pressed himself onto her as he breathes in her sweet scent. "Now... now, if you continue doing that then we'll be late." She moaned as she felt his member.

"I don't mind being later, you know what... I'm actually pretty hungry... it's a good thing your dress accommodates for it." He growled into her ear as he kneeled and pushed her dress aside with the help of a thigh-high slit.

He placed a kiss on her thigh while his fingers teased her by pulling at the edge of the lace.

"Nate..." she moaned while clutching on the edge on the desk that was conveniently behind her... there was no escape now...

With one movement he tore the lace from her and licked her juice like it was the sweetest kinds of honey. He devoured her like a starving man... being completely ruthless in his assault.

In what seemed like hours but was mere minutes, she came crashing down.

"That's just a taste of what I plan on doing to you later." He smirked and kissed her. She could taste herself on his lips.

...

"Let's go." She said as she smiled at him but this smile hid all of her dark intent. Her plans almost had all of the pieces of the puzzles and it excited her.

This was all a game. Life gets boring when you're immortal and have everything.

All this planning and anticipation excited her more than anything.

In the art of war, all war affairs are about deception.

Your enemy must believe that you are weaker and less intelligent. Your enemy must be ignorant and overlook you while you must calculate every move before it is made.

...

"Forina, you look beautiful." Casimir smiled at his fiica. They were better now, at least to his knowledge. He had 'forgiven' her and had decided that maybe having Nathaniel as his son in law was for the best.

"Thank you, father," Forina said, smiling widely while she kept her eyes closed. They say that when you smile, you can see if it's real through the eyes and Forina knew this saying well, it taught her how to fake a smile.

"Forina..." Alec's voice called like a gun in a race. Things were falling into place.

"Please excuse me." Forina gave them one last smiled then walked away with Alec.

"Is he here?" she asked him excitedly.

"Not yet but I heard from Tamara that he's staying at the palace hotel. Which means he's coming," Alec smiled, clearly satisfied with himself.

"Are you happy having almost every coven masters daughter around your fingers?" Forina asked with a smirk.

"Almost... Forina darling, I have every coven masters daughter around my finger." Alec said, his eyes twinkling with mischief.

"You wish you had me wrapped around your finger." Forina laughed and was joined by Alec soon after.

"Let us enjoy this, the calm before the storm," Alec said while holding a glass up to toast. A gesture that Forina returned.

"Let put on a show." Forina toasted.

"Okay, let's stir this drama." Alec laughed once he downed his glass.

"Let's," Forina said and walked back to where Casimir and Nathan stood, talking to the other coven masters.

"Nathan...come dance with me," Forina said innocently while interrupting their conversation.

"Forina-" Casimir hissed while Nathan came to the rescue.

"How can I refuse my beautiful wife?" Nathan with a smile that showed both urgency and fear. He was more than happy to get out of that conversation.

"What's wrong?" Forina asked her husband as they glided onto the dance floor. It seemed like the world around them faded away as they whirled around gracefully almost angel-like.

"Apparently the person who's threatening Casimir's reign is coming tonight." He stated. If only he knew that he was dancing with that very person right that second.

"Oh, and do you know who it is?" Forina asked innocently.

"No but Casimir does and his words were very clear about it." Nathan sighed tiredly.

"And his words were?" she asked curiously.

"That I didn't want him here especially now that I had you." Nathan's words only confused her.

Why would Casimir say that?

Why would this affect their relationship?

"Forina..." Alec interrupted, his eyes wide in disbelief.

"Please excuse me." She said to Nathan and quickly followed Alec.

"What?" She asked Alec as she examined his face as it displayed emotions such as disbelief and anger.

"I know who the person is," Alec said in disbelief and anger.

"Who is it? And why are you so angry?" she asked.

"Maybe it's because of me." A new voice said.

Both of them turned to see the newcomer. A wave of emotions hit Forina as she gasped.

"How..." Forina said as it was the only word she could manage to get out.

Tremors of shock washed over her body as she looked at him. It couldn't have been possible.

It shouldn't have been possible and yet here he was...

"Andrei..."

...

A/N: I have rewritten this chapter so many times, please enjoy. Next update maybe next week but I'll try and get it done sooner.

[Fiica- daughter in Romanian.]