Chapter 11 : I Guess You Like To Be In Charge

Chapter 11 - WARNING !!! SMUTTTTT!!!!

...

Forina Bogdan

...

"Miss Bogdan, your father has summoned you," Nathan said coming into the room without knocking.

"Oh, goodie," I said dryly and continued to flip through my book as I rolled my eyes in irritation.

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way." He said with a stern voice, he definitely meant business.

"Well, I'm amazed at the fact that you think you could take me, Nathan." I laughed and shut my book with a slam of my hands. He remained silent as I awoke from my seat and walked closer to him, our chest touching as I looked up at him innocently.

"I guess you like to be in charge, don't you..." I whispered seductively as tugged his ear lobe with my teeth lightly, my voice low and smokey as I placed a small kiss on the nape of his neck.

"Forina..." he groaned as I pressed myself even closer to him, I could practically feel him hardened under my touch.

"Come on... Let's see what he wants and then finish what we started." I grinned and walked ahead of him. I purposely added an extra sway to my hips as I heard him release a frustrated groan.

And just like that, I knew I had him wrapped around my sticky little fingers. I always did...

...

Italy, Ravenna 1572

...

"Do we really have to be here?" I asked as I walked with Casimir through the manor. One of the nobleman sons were off age and had invited the entire towns worth of eligible woman to come and compete for the title of his wife. I, of course, had no intention of becoming anything of the sort.

"We need to keep appearances daughter," Casimir told me and smiled at the other nobles.

"I understand blending in, but what I don't understand is attending this thing like we have a purpose in it," I told him with a huff.

"Now, Now Forina... behave. Everyone knows you are unwed and that-" he started but I cut him off.

"What do you mean unwed. I am a widow and I am mourning. That's what they should know. I am not going to entertain the idea of getting remarried." I spat and walked off into the garden.

For them being a bunch of cumberworlds, they sure did have beautiful gardens.

"Seems like I'm not the only one trying to escape the mob." A voice said, taking me away from my thoughts.

"Seems like." I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Seems like all the woman here are trying charm the birthday boys trousers off," I remarked.

"And what about you," he asked with interest.

"Oh please, that's the last thing I want." I laughed at the idea to which he joined.

"Well, let me introduce myself. My name is Nathan Russo. The birthday boy..."

...

"Father," I called out as I entered the suite and there he sat. He looked so much more different then I had thought.

"Forina." My attention left my bonded and was now on Casimir as he stood by the balcony overlooking the city.

"You called?" I asked and strolled over to a chair and positioned myself over it like a king who sat on his throne.

"Did you put a bounty on his head?" he asked, his voice taut as he as every word he spoke emphasised his anger.

"No," I said simply and smirked.

"Do you know who did." He asked and looked directly into my eyes. oh... if looks could kill.

"Maybe..." I said in a singsong voice, not giving him a clear answer but he knew that I knew exactly who did it but my answer told him that I wasn't going to tell him anything directly.

"I hope you know that if he dies then so will your soul." He informed me. 'Oh really, too bad it was already dead.' I thought.

Casimir was the type of vampir that believed that we had souls and that we had a job to do place on to us by god. He was religious still, I didn't believe in a god of course. If there was god then why was there so much suffering on innocent people... children...

I didn't have that faith. Even when I was human, I think I had only prayed once but at that moment when I needed god, he was never there.

"Pack your bags, we're going to Castelul Corvinilor." He told me. Perfect...

"Fine-"

"Nathan escort her back." He interrupted. Just like before, seen but never heard.

Nathan gave me an apologetic look and nudged me out gently.

"Why do you obey him?" I asked as he walked me back.

"Because he's the leader, I made an oath to the master of the coven." He explained. Well, that was good to know.

"Its almost morning. Are you going to finish what you started." I asked in a whisper as i trailed my finger down his chest and to his area...

"Forina... you have a linked." He said in a breathy moan.

"Do I now?" I laughed and turned away from him and opened my room door and motioned to him with my finger to follow me inside. I trusted him somewhat, so I knew if I was going to talk to anyone it would be him.

"What's going on?" he asked, his voice strained as his member hardened through his pants.

"Casimir did it wrong. That why I did as he told me so fast. Because I didn't know what he was doing. Why do you think coven leaders witness wedding consummation. Because if the link is completed directly after then there's no bond hence no actual link. Casimir didn't understand this, not of the coven leaders do except a few of the daughters, how do you think Elisabeth is fine after her 'linked' died tragically in that fire." I explained.

"So there's no link?" he asked.

"Well... there still is a tiny link that I need you to help me with..." I said and pushed him on the bed. His member immediately reacted to me. I knew he couldn't say no to me.

His lips were on mine in a flash as his strong hands grabbed my thighs moving me under him. His hands ran down my body, effectively tearing the fabric of my dress and leaving my bare under him. his hands explored my body, grabbing a handful of my breast before sucking hard o my nipples.

I giggled lightly when he playfully bite my under of the breast. I could feel him smile against my skin as he placed wet kissed, going lower and lower...

His two fingers pressed together, ready to slide into my cunt, he hissed as he slides his fingers up and down, feeling my arousal. "You're so wet for me," he growled against neck and then wet back to sucking hard on my hardened nipples. I shivered against him, a moan caught in my throat as he rubbed my clit.

his fingers plunged into me as he finished spread my wetness around my entrance. "Oh yes..."

Cumberworld - also called cumberground- someone useless, just to take up space

vampir - the Romanian word for vampire