Chapter 14 : Loose Ends

Chapter 14

The third point of view

With Forina Bogdan

...

All four ladies laughed as they swam in the pool of gossip. All sharing stories of their own while the other laughed and waved it off, not judging each other but merely sharing in a laugh.

"No, but on a serious note, my father is coming closer to the person who killed my link," Elisabeth informed me.

"Really, you'd think they would have already found him," Forina laughed then sighed and continued, "-but I think it's time that we should tie up loose ends." Forina said sipping her 'wine'.

"You Think?" Tamara laughed.

"Doesn't your father's new sired boy have a bounty on his head?" Freya asked.

"And who do you think is responsible for that?" Forina asked with a laugh.

"He really does come in handy at times, and not just when you want sex." She continued.

"Was he that good?" Elisabeth asked in a laugh.

"Well for a human, let's say it was all about the motion of the ocean..." Forina answered while they all erupted in giggles but they all fell silent when a knock snatched them from a piece of mind.

"I'm sorry to disturb you but the masters have finished their meeting and have called for you all to retire in your respective rooms for the day," Alec announced.

"Well ladies, We must do as we're told, have a nice sleep." Forina winked at them.

"Alec, send Lucas to my room will you?" Forina told him as she knew both of them had come together in her own private jet to Romania as she wanted a way to escape if she ever needed too, while she started her journey to her room which she now shared.

"Are you sure, aren't you with Nathan now?" he asked clearly confused.

"Do as you're told." She ordered playfully and rolled her eyes at him while she watched him disappear as she entered her room to her 'husband'.

"Hey, you." She was greeted with arms wrapping around her waist bringing her to a hard chest.

"Well hello there." She smiled and leaned her head back to look at the beast of a man.

"I just sent for Lucas." She informed him while she removed her dress and slipped into a silk robe.

"What? Why?" he asked as he knew exactly what kind of relationship they had.

"Well, I need to tie up some loose ends and I'm hungry, what do you think about sharing a lovely meal together." She grinned at her new husband.

"Loose ends and dinner you say..." he grinned back, reading in-between the lines. She nodded and walked towards him with sway on her hips, the silk of her robe clung to her body giving him a clear view of every curve. She winked at him suggestively and took a seat on a regal couch.

"Forina?" Lucas called out as he walked into the room. His gaze quickly found the new couple.

"What's going on here?" he asked as he looked at the two. He was so angry and confused as he always thought that she was in love with him but was just scared to say the words.

"Oh Lucas, come here." Forina smiled and tapped the space next to her, and with that smile that caused him to throw caution to the wind as he stepped forward and took a seat beside her.

"What's going on?" he asked her.

"Nothing much, just tying loose ends." She grinned and sank her fangs into his neck.

It was like he was drowning in euphoria. Everything else just kind of blurred as he threw his head back and relished in the feeling.

Nathan came next to them and took one of Lucas's wrists and sank his fangs in too.

The feeling was all so much that he couldn't comprehend anything.

Slowly he began to fade into oblivion.

Both Forina and Nathan pulled back as Lucas was now... as dead as a doornail.

But the euphoria didn't end for them as they experienced a new high.

...

Mature Scenes Ahead. If you are uncomfortable with such scenes then it is advisable to continue the safe part [...] at the end of the scene.

...

It was like they saw a new side to each other and they were loving it. Nathan pushed Lucas's corpse aside as he pulled Forina to him.

Forina let a gasp out as she felt Nathans hands on her body, pushing her robe off as he licked the trail of blood from her lips to her collarbone.

"Nathan..." she moaned as his lips found her rosy tips and sucked on it. His kisses were anything but sweet. They were possessive. Showing her exactly who she belonged to.

"Nathan." She squealed as he quickly picked her up without warning. Her core pressed up against his member, the only barrier was the thin lace which was quickly ripped away. He lips never leaving her skin as he ravished her.

"You're mine." He growled and placed her on the bed while holding her hands above her head as he rubbed his tip against her core. He then without warning entered her with a single thrust and then paused waiting for her to say the words.

"I'm yours." Forina moaned then leaned up and kissed him while he continued to rock into her to a steady beat. Their heart in sync as their bodies connected and moved together as one.

"Nathan..." she moaned as she got closer to the edge. Sensing this, Nathan stopped and pulled out.

He hands gently but roughly held her waist and turned her so she was on all fours.

"Don't come yet." He growled and continued to take her from behind. His one hand on her hip while the other gripped her hair.

And without another word, she shattered and came undone.

"Nathan..." she cried out as she went over the edge and fell into euphoria.

Again he turned her. This time she was on her back again while he allowed her to tangle her hands in his hair. His forehead laid on hers as he, this time made love to her.

It was passionate and slow. He took his time, going deeper and being more sensual.

Their sweat covered bodies moving together as they shared a kiss.

The kisses were passionate and full of adoration.

But could she never love him like he wanted, as he needed...