Chapter 13 : "You Hoe..."

Chapter 13

...

Forina Bogdan

...

"Do you think he'll try to kill me?" Nathan asked me as we laid on the bed, the after-sex glow shone brightly as we just enjoyed the sweet silence. My fingers drawing patterns on his bare chest as he gently played with my hair.

"Definitely." I hummed and propped myself up on my elbows and looked up at him.

Casimir was definitely going to try, so was Lucas which only meant that I would have to kill Lucas first. Casimir, I could subdue, but Lucas, on the other hand, would have to die as soon as possible.

"It's almost nightfall, we have to get ready." I reminded him and moved to get up but he quickly stopped me and pulled me flush against him.

"We should, shouldn't we?" he hummed but brought me in for a kiss.

"Nate..." I moaned softly as he brought me on top of his chest.

"But we still have half an hour." He said cheekily and pulled the sheet off to expose my bare body. I gasped as he pushed me down on the mattress, this was going to be a very enjoyable half an hour...

...

He was right through those doors, Casimir was awaiting us on the plane and for the first time in my vampire life, I was nervous. I could practically feel my belly churning as I got closer.

I knew the second we came into view, Casimir would lunge at one of us, meaning Nathan which was why I was standing in front.

It was now or never...

"Forina, what took you so-" he started but stopped immediately as he got a whiff of my new scent, a perfume of both Nathan and I combined with a little bit of sex that lingered.

He snarled and lunged at Nathan just as I predicted.

"Wait, father." I quickly stood in front of Nathan.

"How Dare You!" he growls, each word said in even more filled with rage than the previous.

Nathan flinched but stood his ground, unlike James who immediately backed away, rightfully so. He was a newly turned vampire who was attached to his master. If he didn't move back, I would have been worried.

"How dare I do what?" I asked strongly, I wasn't going to be put down by him or any other man after him. I had already come so far and I wasn't going to back down now, not ever. I had worked far too hard to back down now.

"You cheated on you bonded on." He said in disbelief, his eyes opened so wide I'm surprised his eyeballs didn't fall out.

"No, I didn't. My bonded on is right behind me and I wound never cheat on him." I said while taking a seat on the jets luxurious leather seats.

"No, I made James your bonded." He narrowed his eyes at me. I mean, if I wasn't his 'daughter' then he probably would have killed me for talking back to him.

"Exactly, you can't make anyone my bonded, no one can but for me, and I've chosen Nathan. Your intention of turning James was for him to be my bonded so he will always feel an attachment to me... But you never turn me with an intention of making James my bonded so it will always be one-sided." I explained with a grin.

"So you condemned him to unrequited love." Casimir glared at me.

"Of course not, remember, love doesn't always have to be romantic." I grinned and I could tell that he was itching to raise his hand at me but he knew that he only had a certain amount of hold on me and that I would not sit quietly for long.

"I had plans for you, for him!" He snarled. Oh, yes. He was planning on James taking over the whole bloody coven and assets. Everything that I had worked for. All this because I was a woman.

"Well, I guess you just have to put those plans on hold," I told him and rested my head back. He underestimated me, a lot. And that would only give me a greater advantage.

Casimir needed to learn a lesson. And I was going to take him to school...

...

The third point of view

...

The entire trip the only thing Casimir could think of was how?

How did she know her way around the bond?

How did she know more than him about it? she was younger than him, so did she know? He had underestimated her and he knew he would have to keep an eye on her.

Casimir knew that she had gotten way more dangerous and he needed a way to keep her in check if not, he knew she would best him.

She had also made a mistake, he knew now that she cared for Nathaniel and he had complete control over him...

Or so he thought...

...

"The other coven masters are here along with their daughters, I'm sure you know your place." Casimir narrowed his eyes at his daughter and walked away but not before motioning for Nathan to follow.

"Know my place... of course I do." She said to herself and then walked to another room in the castle where three ladies awaited her.

"Leave us." She said to the guards who nodded and vanished from their sight.

"I can't believe you. You've put us all at risk." Elisabeth all but screamed.

"I had no choice. It was either that or be bonded with a childish boy named James. You would've done the same." Forina argued.

"Maybe Rina but you could've been more discreet about it." Tamara stated while sipping on her 'wine'.

"And how was she going to be discreet about it?" Freya asked Tamara who just shrugged and leaned back.

"Okay never mind that. Casimir won't tell your fathers, he has too much pride, but he's going to keep me under his thumb for a while, so I will need you three for the next step." Forina told them.

"Who did you bond with anyway?" Tamara asked.

"Yeah, Was he any good if you know what I mean?" Elisabeth asked going a complete 360 as she was just anger and now completely intrigued.

"Of course he was, look at that glow." Freya teased.

"First of all, he was very well endowed. Second of all, you know him... Nathaniel Russo..." She smirked while all of them gasped for all different reasons.

"Your Fathers Bodyguard!" Freya asked in a gasp.

"How big are we talking, Do you wanna share?" Elisabeth asked.

"You hoe." Tamara laughed.