Monday

I wake up to the smell of pancakes. To be exact... blueberry pancakes! And to be honest a n!gga hungry. So I go take a shower, get dressed to go to school (yes I go to school didn't go Thursday) then I went downstairs.

I look around my kitchen. 😒 There was Derrick, his girlfriend Brianna, and two little kids in high chairs.

"Hello Derrick, Brianna,children."

"Uh who are they?" I asked. Derrick looked at me with all hope in his eyes.

"Uh Jazzy, I would like you to meet DJ and Destiny, my kids." Derrick said.

"N!gga what?" I said.

Why? Why did he just tell me now that he had kids? What I just realized I haven't seen Brianna in a minute.

"How old are they?" I asked in a whisper.

"5 months." he said in a whisper as well.

I looked at the clock 7:30. " I gotta go." I said walking out the door, angry.

"Jaz-" was the only thing I heard as I slammed the door.

As soon I started walking down the street my friend Ronnie came riding down the street

"Hey Jazz."

"Hey Ronnie."

"You ready?"

"Obviously." I said while getting in the car.

"What's wrong."

I turned to look at him. "Nothing."

"N!gga I've known you since pre-k when you threatened to punch me if I didn't give you no crayons. Also when you threatened me to give you some of my juice cuz you were a thirsty a*s b!tch." I laughed.

"So?" I said still giggling.

"So I know when your mad or upset so," he looked at me During the stop light. " you're upset and mad. Who did it? Derrick? was it that b!tch of a girlfriend? What was her name? Wasn't it like b!tchianna?"

I laughed again but quickly stopped. "Well more like she's Derrick's baby mama." I said more of a whisper tone.

"Wait she's pregnant?"

"No she was pregnant, like 5 months ago."

"I don't mean to laugh but I thought you were going to say 'she caught a body about a week ago week ago.'"

We both laughed.

Then my phone rang. 'Baby Daddy'

"Hello."

"Hey baby mama. wanna go out with your niece and nephew?"

"N!gga how do you know about them?"

" Lets just say your assistant has my number and called me last night."

"That son of a b!tch."

"Yall have the same mother... So do you wanna go with them or nah."

"I'll ask Derrick."

"Good call him and invite Ronnie and jack jack, we're going to the arcade."

"Ok"

"Too da loo."

We hung up. I saw that Ronnie was staring at me.

"What?"

"The arcade with jack jack. oh hell yeahhhhhhhhhhh."

"Ok then I'm calling Derrick later."

I start walking to my class. Where I meet my friend Bryan from B5.

"Hey Big Mouth!"

"Hey skinny tall."

"Skinny tall?"

"Yeah that was all I got"

"Yeah well I woulda said Sasquatch, big foot, the abominable mix man. None of them came to your mind?"

"Honestly if I didn't say skinny tall I was going to say slim. But I like your names better."

We walked inside the class "hey Big Mouth!"

"It's my lucky day."

Later That Day.....

It was my lunch time and I would be leaving with Chris any minute now. So I called Derrick

"Hello?"

"Hey big bro, I'm srry for just walking out like that. I was highly upset. Maybe I wanted to see them being pushed out of Brianna's p*ssy. " Crickets. I was trying be funny.

" Well that's nasty Jazz."

"I know I was hoping you would laugh." "Well Chris told me that you as trying to take them to the arcade with you but I can't."

"Why?"

"What if it happens again?"

"I don't even talk to him no more so I don't think it going to happen."

"I just can't trust the twins around you right now."

"F*ck you."I said hanging up.

Then Chris pulled up.

"Hey is the twins coming."

"No"

"Why?"

"Cuz Derrick is a little b!tch." I don't think I should tell him. Not right now.

"Come on let's go."

We drove to the arcade. Ronnie was already there.

We go inside. Ronnie looks at me.

"Where's the twins?" he asked.

"Derrick doesn't want them around me cuz he thinks it'll happen again."

"Wha-..."

He looked up at me.

"You don't even talk to him anymore. Does Chris know?"

"Not yet." I said walking away.

We started to play skee ball. I got 340, Chris got 1000, Ronnie got 1000, and jack jack... Well jack jack got 0 cuz he's so little. Then me and jack jack teamed together and we cheated.

I'm not ashamed to admit it. We cheated. What was I going to lie. I think not. We still lost compared to those other 2 n!ggas.

Then we got to the car game. It was me against Ronnie. I lost 😒. I bet you this n!gga cheating. Then Chris wanted to play against me. Who won? That cheating ass n!gga. 😑

So I decided that I wanted to get something to eat. So I took jack jack and we got pizza🍕, fries🍟, and lemonade🍹. While we were eating the greedy n!ggas came over and took some of our food.

So being the little thief that I can be. I snatched Ronnie's wallet out his pocket and bought them their own food. Then jack jack became tired so I laid him on the table.

We played for a little bit longer.

I looked at Chris. "This is fun."

He kissed me on the forehead. "I know."❤️