Tuesday

I roll outta bed. Literally.. I get up, and do what I gotta do in the morning. 🚿,👚,👖,👢( if you can't see it shower, getting dressed with clothes).

Then I go downstairs. Brianna and Derrick were feeding their kids.

"Good morning. happy belated birthday." Derrick said running up to me. He handed me a box.

"What's this?"

"Open it."

I ripped open the girl wrap. To reveal a brand new xbox and 4 games.

Then he handed me another box. I opened it and there was perfume and body spray. Then he handed me a bigger box.

"Derrick I'm not going to complain but why so many gifts? What's this?"

"Open it Jazz."
I look at him. Then I started to open it. Inside was a picture frame. It had a sonogram in it and a note.

When we were younger I remember you told me that you wanted a big happy family. Maybe it won't happen now. Then I remember you told me that you wanted to know when Brianna is pregnant. You get to see the baby come out her vagina but you will be the godmother. Well, surprise and happy birthday...

Love,
Derrick, Brianna, DJ, and Destiny

They wanted to make a n!gga cry right now. Not only did they tell me dr was pregnant but I get to see the baby when it comes out and I get to be the godmother. I ran up to them.

"YOU GUYS!! Your going make me ink!" I said barely holding back my tears.

They started laughing. "Ok."

"You know I love y'all but who gonna be taking care of these kids cuz I swear if they are twins, I will hurt y'all. Notice I said hurt cuz y'all kids isn't going to have me parenting them just yet. Not until they are 5. cuz that is not my job."

"But you're going to be the godmother."

"And you're the father. You can father them now. Now I gotta go cut a n!gga. Who's in?"

Derrick started laughing. Then DJ joined in.

"So y'all in?ok Imma need both of y'all to grab a knife or a pair of scissors"

Derrick stopped laughing but DJ kept laughing.

"Your insane."

I walked up to DJ.

"My main man. You going stick wit me through thick and thin. You're smart, you're loyal, I appreciate that." I said in my baby voice.

Derrick took him from me. "What is wrong with you?"

I smirked. "Love you too."

Derrick laughed. "Yeah alright."

I got the keys to my Range Rover and drove to school.

Once I got to school I tried to find Bryan as fast as I could. When I found him I screamed as loud as I could.

"BRYAN MUHF*CKING BREEDING!!"

He turned around.

"Eh why tf are you yelling for?"

"Why the flying fadoodle would you scare me to death like that yesterday?"

He laughed.

"I don't find that sh!t funny. I thought my friend was hurt. You lucky Derrick wouldn't let me take my scissors out the house. But I will hurt you when you least expect it. "

"Why are you so f*cking crazy?"

"Why are you such a liar? Hmmm?"

Once class got started I sat in my seat which is behind Bryan. And when the professor said "You thought it was over?" I leaned forward in my chair and smacked the hell outta Bryan's head. You even heard the slap

"OWWWW" he screamed. he started rubbing his head. The professor stopped talking.

"Is there a problem Mr.Breeding?"

"Yeah my friend is crazy as hell. May I go to the nurse?"

"Whatever, like I was saying..."

When Bryan got up he turned around an looked at me "You Crazy B!tch." he said while smirking. I started to giggle silently.

Many hours later

I sitting in my bed doing my homework when Bryan burst through my door.

"Wtf!?!"

"What's your problem? You had me looking like I was crazy or some sh!t when you smacked me."

I started laughing.

"That's what you get. I told you I get you when you least expect it."

"Well do you expect this?"

"Expe-"

He kissed me. I kissed back at first then I pushed him off.

"You have a girlfriend. I have a.... idek what to call it."

"She's knows I'm here."

"Ok does she know what you just did?"

"Yep."

What type of sh!t?!?

Then August walked in.

"What's going on in here?"

"Bryan was just leaving."

August came over and kissed me.

What the flying fadoodle just happened?