Sunday

Ronnie's POV

I am getting out the hospital today. A n!gga is happy as two black muhf*ckers eating chicken.

I try to turn to my side cuz I hear light snoring. When I turn Jasmine is laying in the couch. She looked wild. Like a wild banshee or something. Then she started to move.

She woke up. She saw me. "Hey Ronster."

"Hey Jazzmachine."

I saw her eyes were puffy. "What's wrong? Who I gotta hurt?"

"Nobody." she said to quickly.

"Jasmine.."

"What?"

"Tell me."

"What you want me to tell you? That your breath stinks?"

I smelled my breath. "Hey I just woke up."

She went in her purse and threw me the tic tacs. "Take the whole pack. You need it."

"My breath does not smell that bad."

"Yeah sure. Says the same disgusting ass person that ate an onion for breakfast the other day."

"How you know?"

"Boy I smell everything."

" I didn't eat a onion, I ate a cheesesteak."

"That's even worse."

"You got me off topic. Why are your eyes puffy as sh!t?"

She sighed. Then the nurse came in.

"Hey Ronnie I'm your nurse for the morning. My name is Keisha, I'm going to take your blood pressure."
She did what she had to do. Then left and came back with some nasty looking food.

"Call me of you need me."

"Ok."

Jasmine was about to sneak out but I stopped her.

"Jasmine."

"Sh!t! I should've left when the nurse was in here." She mumbled.

" Jasmine tell me."

"I have to go home to find what doesn't belong." she said turning away from me. When she bent down to get her purse, her ass was in my face.

My little man stood up. I tried to hold it down. She stood back up. And turned around. Then she kissed me on the cheek and left.

Like 5 seconds after she left, jack jack came running in.

"Ronald!!!"

Jasmine POV

I walked into the the main lobby of the hospital and that same man ran up to me.

"Remember me?"

"From last night?"

"No, from your past."

"Wtf are you talking about?" I said obviously knew what he was talking.

"You don't remember the days you would come over my house and I would make love to you?"

Just thinking bout it made me have shivers down my spine.

"I have no idea who you are." I said while walking away. He kept walking with me.

Once we got to the parking lot he pushed me against the car.

"You don't?"

He pulled my pants loose and slipped his hand in my pants.

"Get off of m-"

He used his other hand to cover my mouth.

"You don't remember me. do you remember this now?"

He moved his hands out of me and off my mouth and kissed me. I didn't kiss back.

He stopped kissing me and licked his fingers that were inside of me.

"I see you still taste the same."

I looked at him with pure disgust. I buttoned my pants back up.

"How did you find me?"

"Your friend, I know him too."

"Who?"

"Ronnie."

He took my purse and took out my phone.

"We have to do this again baby girl."

He did something on my phone then handed me, my purse and phone.

He winked at me and left.

"Call me when you get home."

I stood there, crying. I stood in the same position he left me in for a hour. People walked passed me. One lady laughed. If she only knew.

I was standing there still when Chris pulled up. When he got out his car he looked at me crazily.

"Jasmine what happened?"

I didn't answer him. He looked me in my eyes and picked me up and put me in his car.

"Jasmine.. what happened?"

I started crying again.

"Did I do something?"

I shook my head.

"When you're ready to talk, tell me. ok?"

I nodded my head.

"I'm going to take you home ok. take a bath and go to sleep?"

"Don't leave me." I whispered.

He nodded "I won't."

He took me home. He picked me up and took me in my room. I laid in the bed while he ran the bath water.

He came back in my room and put in MusicChoice. The song on was Jasmine Sullivan's Lions, Tigers,And Bears

He went back in the bathroom. Turned off the water and came back.

"Go head go in the bathroom."

"No Chris come with me!" I whispered still.

He walked out with me. He turned his head while I got undressed and sat in the tub.

"Can I turn back around?"

"Uh huh"

He turned around. He put my toilet seat down and sat on it. We sat there in silence for 5 mins. Until he farted.

"Sorry. Excuse me."

We sat there in silence again.

"Wash up."

I stood up while Chris was still facing me. He turned his head quickly.

I washed up 3 times and then Chris gave me a towel. I got out the tub and let the water out. I wrapped myself in the towel and waited for Chris to clean out the tub.

When he got finished we walked out the bathroom. He sat on my bed while I dried off and got dressed.

Once I got finished I laid next to Chris.

"Please, please don't leave me."

He kissed my forehead.

"If I do I'll call August or Tyga to come over."

"No I want you to stay with me."

"Jasmine.."

I sighed. "Ok whatever." i said before falling asleep in Chris's chest.