Sunday part 3

Jacob POV

I was watching Chris and Jasmine talking in her room.

"Why didn't you ever tell me?"

"Cuz I was scared."

"Are you still scared?"

"Hell yeah. that reminds me there is a gift around here that Jacob put in here we need to find it."

Sh!t how does she know?

"Why?"

"It could hurt me. Damn or even the crazy n!gga could've put a camera in- move." she said pushing Chris onto the bed. She grabbed the teddy bear that the camera was in.

She laughed. "Jacob, if you can me, I am going to find you."

Damn. I need to go over there and get her now. I grabbed my keys and ran to my car and drove to Jasmine's house.

Jasmine POV
I was beyond heated.

"Who does this muhf*cker think he is? Ooh he lucky.. matter of fact, I gotta get me scissors my knife. The whole kill a n*gga kit."

I was about to leave to go my scissors but Chris held me back.

"Just tell the police."

"Tell them what?"

"That there is a camera in your room."

"They will get the tape and here everything and see," I motioned my body "everything."

"Maybe that's a good thing."

"I just threaten to stab that n!gga."

"Just do it."

"Alright."

I called the same police officers that I helped arrest Hasawn. I told them what happened. Even the part about me threatening to stab him.

"Alright Jasmine we'll be over in 5 mins. If he comes there by then I want you to stand down. alright?"

I sighed "alright."

I hung up. Chris was looking at me.

"What?"

"I'm proud of you."

"Thank you."

Then it started to thunder.

"Ooohh. It's about to rain." I said.

"Do you know what that means?"

"No. what does it mean?"

He leaned into me and kissed me.

"I love you Jasmine and I mean it. I'm not about to say what them other b!tches you used to date would say, but I'm not normal. So yeah I'm not like the other guys. I won't hurt you. I will cherish you."

He kissed me again.

"Aww you said you loved me."

He smiled. "I sure did."

We kissed again.

There was a knock on the door.

"Who's that?"

I looked at Chris.
"N!gga! I only know as much as you. Somebody is at the door."

"C'mon."

We both went downstairs into the living room. Where it was deserted. Derrick and Brianna left with the twins to go to the mall.

Chris looked through the window.

"It's the police." he opened the door. But it wasn't the police it was Jacob.

"Hello motherf*ckers." he said when he punched chris in his face..

Chris fought back. He fought back hard. He punched Jacob so hard that he knocked him out.

Then the police officers walked in.

"Freeze!"

They picked up Jacob's limp body. They pulled Chris aside. Then I saw Chris looking disappointed. They put in him in handcuffs. Wtf?!?

To be continued.........