Monday

So today is my birthday. And I wake up naked to August. Wtf did I do last night? I rolled outta bed as smoothly as I could but ended up falling on the floor. August moved around then leaned over the bed to look at me.

"You alright shorty?"

"Yeah." I said whole trying to situate myself so he couldn't see my naked body. He laughed.

"You act like I didn't see that last night. That tattoo on your side.." He licked his lips. "Damn."

"Look I gotta go to school." I said while running into the bathroom. I took a shower, wrapped myself in a towel in walked into my room.

August was chilling I my bed on his phone. "Ayy, you got a washer an dryer?" He asked while I was grabbing a pair of underwear and my lotion and spray.

"Yeah."

"Ok."

I put lotion on, got dressed, and was about to leave my room.

"Jasmine?"

"Yeah?"

He motioned for me to come over to him. I walked over to him.

"Kiss?"

No happy birthday no nothing. I kissed him.

Then I left.

Once I got to school I wanted to tell somebody what happened yesterday. But I couldn't talk to Ronnie. He might love me. I can't talk to Chris. His ex was cheating on him. And then Bryan, well Bryan is really annoying and I don't have time for his games. I also want somebody to tell me happy birthday. I'm 19 now!!👏💃

I walked into my first class and Bryan walked up to me. "I'm sorry."

"Wtf are you talking about?"

"Ronnie, he got in a car accident."

"WHAT?"

"You didn't know." was all I heard as I was running out the door. Why didn't his mother, JackJack, Janay, Chris, hell even Derrick could've told me.

I call Ronnie's mother.

"Hello?"

"Hello Ms. Banks-"

"Child I told one too many times to call me mom. But wassup"

"Where is Ronnie?"

She sighed "He's resting. You can come over if you want."

"I coming now."

I took a cab to Ronnie's house. But that n!gga took forever. Trying to go the long way and sh!t. Who does this n!gga think I am? I'm not dumb. Take the short cut. It only takes 10 mins.

Once I got hot I paid that thief his $10. And ran into Ronnie's house.

"Ms.Ban- I mean Mom!"
I started to go in the kitchen then

"SURPRISE!!!" Chris and August jumped outta random places. Like if I didn't know any better I would've sliced all of their throats.

"Awww thank you my babies." I said while giving them a hug.

"Oh you're probably not even ready for your next gift."

"What gift?"😏

"Go in Ronnie's room."

I swear you never seen a girl run as fast as I did when they told me there was a gift in Ronnie's room.

When I got in his room there was a box. Inside the box was a teal dress👗. And a note.

Happy birthday to the most beautiful and loyal girl I know
Happy birthday Jasmine
Love, Chris

"Awwwww." I said when I read the note. I got dressed and then somebody knocked on the door.

"Jasmine hurry up we leaving."

"N!gga don't rush me. It's my motherf*cking birthday."

Chris looked in my room. (Looking like the picture in the mm).

"What?"

"What do you think this is? Hurry up let's get out the door."
This n!gga picked me up, put me over his shoulder and took me outside.

"Chris put me down!" I said while trying to hold my dress from flying up. He finally put me down when we got to the car.

"I am going to start carrying around a knife or a pair of scissors for when i going to cut you."

"Get in the car." him and August said while giving me a the same face from earlier

We was in the car for a good 20 mins when I got bored.

"Are we there yet?"

Chris sighed. He put on music. Antidote by Migos

I tapped him. He turned around.

"Can we listen to my favorite song?"

He hesitated then put on I Don't Mind by Usher.

Shawty I dont, mind
If you dance on the pole
That don't make you a hoe
Shawty I don't,mind
If you working til 3
If you leaving with me
Go make your money x3
Your moneyx3

The car finally stopped.

"Finally." I said dramatically. I was about to kiss the land when Chris and August started walking towards the doors of the building.

"Wait up!"

I ran up to them. When I walked in everybody was watching me. I felt like I was the star of my own show "The Princess of This Town."

Then they started singing happy birthday. Then we ate. After we ate, we played games. Like monopoly, trouble, Just Dance 2014, and Michael Jackson Experience. Then I started opening presents. I got a gift card to Chipotle, Subway, Forever 21 , Rue 21, and the movies. Then I got some more dresses and some shoes. Some make up, and also hygiene products.

After I got done cleaning up my mess from opening my presents...

"Ayy we ain't done with the gift giving." chris and August said over the microphone.

"Everybody go outside."

When we was outside I saw 2 cars. Did you hear me? I said 2 cars!! One was an all black Range Rover and the other one was convertible that I told Chris I would want some day.

I felt like I was on some sweet 16 show and sh!t. But instead of 16 I turned 19.

I ran to Chris and August and hugged them. "Thank y'all so much."