Sunday

I woke up in the middle of the night. And I just laid in my bed. Thinking about life. Thinking about what happened at Ronnie's house, to how Hasawn wants to hang out, to the fact that the man I might have feelings for has a girlfriend.

Then my phone rang...

Baby Daddy..
"hello"

"Uh do you think that you can help me?"

"Uh n!gga it's 2 o'clock in the morning."

"Kae is having pain."

So am I. I thought to myself.

"Ard I'll be over in 20 mins." I said while starting to get dressed.

29 mins later

I got to chris house. He opened the door.
"Hey."

"What?"

"Kae's hurt."

"Ok? What does that have to fdo with me?"

"I don't know what to do to help her."

"And how am I supposed to know what to do to help her?"

"You went to nursing school."

"Yeah for 2 months."

"Ok.. and your point?"

"I am this close to cutting you."

"I dare you."

"I dare myself too." He just looked at me.

"Wtf?!?"

He started laughing.

"So are you going to help or nah?"

I walked past him into his house. I walked upstairs to see Kae in bed talking with some n!gga.

"- does he make you feel the way I make you feel?" He leans in and kisses her.

"You know I'm only in it to be seen as a model."

Oh so this b!tch is playing my n!gga Chris.

"Get tf up. NOW!" I yelled.

"What's your problem?" The man and Kae asked.

"I heard most of the words that were coming out y'all mouths. So now me, Jasmine, is going to punch y'all in y'all mouth, eye, crotch and stomach." I said all while charging towards them. I started attacking them. Next thing I know is someone is pulling me off of them.

"Whoever is on me better get out off of me cuz I will slice you up!"

"Jasmine! Stop!" It's was Chris.

"Get off of me I have to cut a b!tch. where's y'all- I meant your knives?"

"Jasmine you are not about to cut nobody. You are going to calm down. And tell me... what happened."

I told him everything that happened when I went upstairs. When I got finished Chris got up and walked upstairs.

"GTFO of MY house you triffling b!tch!!!" I heard him yell.

Kae and that dude came running down the steps. She had a scratch running down her eye like Scar from the Lion King. I smirked.

"What's funny b!tch?" She asked staring me down.

I got up getting ready to attack when Cjris came down the steps.

"I said out." he said sternly. They left.

"Are you ok?"

He looked at me. "Yeah... I'm going to sleep." He said while going upstairs.

What type of Sunday is this? This day is for when we praise The Lord. Not when ppl cheat on other people. Well I'm tired so I go home.

Many hours later...

I was about to eat my lunch when August called me.

"Heller."

"Yes does this so happen to be Jasmine?"

"Yeah." I said while blushing.

"Well does Ms. Jasmine want to go to lunch wit me?"

"Well I was just about to eat- nvm sure yeah when and where?"

"Now and your house." my door bell rang.

"N!gga this better not be you at the door."

"Then you might not want to open the door."

I opened the door. There stood August with a Picnic basket, some flowers, and... his body.

"Surprise."

30 mins later

We were talking. About how August should name his children after months. Starting with August.

"First it shall be August Anthony Alsina the third. Then it will be September Something Alsina. Then October-"

"Hol up you about to name our child October?"

"Our?"

"Yeah our. Our children."

When he started talking talking both children, I started thinking about Hasawn. Yeah I was pregnant by him. Nobody knew about except for me and him. I ended up losing the baby two weeks after I found out I was pregnant because Hasawn, well you know.

August saw my face. " What's wrong? Did I say something?"

"No your fine." I said while I was wiping my eyes before I started crying for real.

"No I did something am I moving to fast?"

I leaned in and kissed him. Idek why I did it. Maybe I just wanted someone to fill my pain with pleasure. Or maybe because I wasn't thinking about anything. Idk but I liked the kiss.

He pulled away. "Jasmine..."

"I'm sorry." I said while walking away. I went up to my room. What did I just do?

August walked in my room. "Jasmine."

He sat I my bed. Looked at me. Then he kissed me and I kissed back. We did it. This was my first time in a year.

Look at bae looking like he's 17 again. 😍😍😘😍😻😻😻😻👀.