Friday (continued)

Unknown POV 7 am

She was sleep still. But I couldn't see her as much as I could when she came in the house.

Maybe she'll move the teddy bear in a different position when she wakes up.

I was sitting in my room thinking bout how she sent my brother to jail. Why did she date that n!gga anyway? I know I'm way better looking then him. I don't need no b!tch or n!gga to tell me I am or am not. Cuz I speak the truth.

Jasmine POV 12pm

I just woke up feeling tired af still. I sat up and thought about my friends. My family, how Derrick and Brianna are having another child like I'm Derricks age (his birthday didn't come up yet) and he had two kids.

I want kids , no I don't, yes I do , I is confused.

I decided to finally get up and get dressed. But before I got ready I noticed my teddy bear on my dresser. I moved it back onto the window sill. then got ready. After taking a shower( and a sh!t) I put on my onesie and went downstairs.

Jacob POV

She moved the teddy bear! I don't know if this will work out. I can only see her bed. But that might turn better fore one day....

Jasmine POV

Once I got downstairs Ruben was down there.

He looked up from his phone.

"Are you going to tell me now?"

I nodded and sat across from him.

20 mins later

Ruben looked like he wasn't shocked. About anything.

"You weren't surprised?"

"No, I knew the n!gga was crazy. I ain't know he was that crazy. "

"So you suspected it?"

"Hell yeah. The b!tch told you he loved you."

"Ok what does that mean?"

"What do you mean? If I told you I loved you, you wouldn't feel weird? You're a sister to me. I'm not about to f*ck my sister."

"Oh ard. True."

"Right."

"Well Imma leave on that bite of chocolate."

"Wtf"

"See ya later Ruby."

"Don't call me that. "

"Not a chance Ruby." I said while grabbing my keys.

"You lucky I don't have a come back." he shouted when I walked outside.

So I get to school 10 mins later and Bryan comes running up to my car.

"Jasmine! Ronnie got in a car accident."

"I know what you're trying to do. But not for what it's for.... Are you playing?"

"No Jasmine for real. Ronnie really got in a car accident."

"Lemme call my best friend then."
I called his phone. It went straight to voice mail. I tried again. It rung 2 times then said the line was busy.

"Bryan. Were you being serious?"

"As serious as a shoe."

I looked at him up and down.

"How in the f-ing world is a shoe serious?"

"You know like if you got the new KDs people be like ' daaaaannnnnnng those shoes are serious'. "

I looked at him. This n!gga had one more time to do something stupid or I will cut his neck with a pair of scissors.

"Get in the car."

He got in.

"What hospital?"

"Mercy"

I drove there as fast as the law would allow me. But I did get pulled over. When I told the officer what happened, he laughed and told me I need to obey the law and I have a warning. Psshh. I ain't obeying shizznit.

Once we got to the hospital, Mom was down in the lobby. She turned around as soon as I walked through the doors.

"Jasmine idek how he is doing. They won't tell me nothing."

"Everything will be alright mom."

I said while hugging her.

1 hour later

A doctor came out.

"The family of Ronnie Banks."

Me, August, Chris, Mom, and Derrick stood up.

"Well he is doing fine. He does have a concussion and suffered from a broken foot. But besides that, he'll make a full recovery."

Mom cheered "thank you lord."

I turned to Chris and August and hugged them. Then I looked at Bryan and then I was like nah and hugged my brother.

"If you would like to see him. You can see him now. He's not awake but he should wake up soon."

"Yes." we all said at once.

"Because he's in ICU, only one person can go in at a time."

"You go in Mom. He is your son."

"You don't gotta tell me twice." she said while running off.

Sort but that's only because I'm tired. I'll update more tomorrow. Hopefully🙏 I'll still have my phone.