Thursday 12:00 am

Jasmine POV
I woke up in a place that looked hella familiar. I rolled over( I was on my side) and I see that same creepy n!gga.

"Hey"
I just looked at the motherf*cker like he had 50 million pairs of heads on his shoulders.

"Hasawn? WTF??!?!??"

" Don't scream the neighbors might hear you."

"Booooyyyy, that's the point. HEL-"

He put his hand over my mouth.

"Look I just want to talk you. ok?"

I just say there contemplating whether or not to bite his hand till it bled. I chose not to and nodded. He moved his hand.

"Jasmine, (sighs) I don't know whether or not you knew this but when we were together I was messed up-"

"No f*cking sh!t."

"Did you know I was taking drugs?"

"No😳"

"Well then let me tell my f*cking side of the story damn. Like I was saying I was taking drugs and the days when I would hurt you I didn't have my drugs. so yeah when I heard or saw certain sh!t I would get pissed off. So I took things too far. Jasmine I want to apologize. ( lifts up my shirt and points to the bruise on my stomach) that's should've never happened and I want you to give me another chance. "

Wtf does this boy think this is? A free clinic? That n!gga had way too many chances. Starting when he hit me the first time.

Chris POV
I was still thinking about what Jasmine was talking to me about earlier. I could not concentrate at all. So I decided to go to sleep. When I just started to doze off my phone started to ring. Who the f*ck is calling me.
Jasmine's Assistant 📱

"Hel-"

"Is Jasmine with you?"

"No. Why?"

"( talking to someone else) he said no. Chris if you see her-"

"Derrick what happened?"

"Her and Bryan went to IHOP. She went in by herself. But nobody ever seen her come out."

"Do you think it was him?"

"I wouldn't say it wasn't."

"I'm coming over."

We hung up. As soon as i got out the bed Kae woke up.

"Where you going?"

"Over Jasmine's"

"At 12 in the f*cking mor-"

"I don't have to explain myself to you."

"You cheating? I knew"

"Look if I'm cheating would I tell you to come with me get dressed."

"For what?"

"Cuz I'm cheating remember."

"I don't want to go."

"Why? You want to see me cheat on you or-"

"Your not cheating on me."

"Ok. Can I go now? My friend is missing."

"She's missing?!?"

"No I'm going over there to cheat on you."

"I'm coming."

She got up and started to get dressed. This b!tch.😪😁

Hassan in the mm or wherever the picture is at lls