Thursday 10 am and later on that day

I feel as though this chapter is weird but I'm putting it up mkay...😊😍

Jasmine POV

I woke up in my bed now. I smile to myself. So good to be home. In my bed. I get up take a shower and put on sweatpants and a t shirt. I go downstairs. Brianna is sitting at the table with the twins.

"Vroom vroom here comes the motorcycle.." she said while feeding the twins. I chuckle to myself.

"Oh hey Jasmine."

"Hey B."

"Did Derrick ever come home?" We both said at the same time.

"Damn. That means no."

While I was getting out some pizza the doorbell rings. I ran to door, opened it and Derrick was standing there with 'dad'. I'm not going to get used to that.

"I found him where he always at.."

"The park."

When we were kids and Derrick would get upset he would leave the house and go to the nearest park. Now how does 'dad' know this?

Derrick comes inside and hugs and kisses his kids.
"I missed you."
Then he turns to Brianna.
"I'm sorry." then kisses her.

Now all this n!gga has left to do is address me but he doesn't. He walks right past me into the living room.

"Ooookkkkkk..... Derrick," I said while walking to him "are you mad?"
He looked at me.
"Wtf do you think?"

"No."

"Jasmine..."

"I don't want a lecture it's too way too early in the damn morning."

"It's 10 in the morning." 'Dad'

"So."

"What you... ok nvm." He said walking into the kitchen.

"I wasn't going to give you a lecture."

"Then why you say * clears throat* 'Jasmine...'."

"Cuz i want to apologize for getting upset with you when I didn't know the full reason why you kept it from me."

It's true. I kept it a secret from Derrick is a hot head. When I say that I mean it. This n!gga almost got put in jail cuz he was about beat this little boy's ass cuz he cursed at me.

So if I were to tell him that I knew our father, I knew he would try to beat his ass. My father ain't perfect. He used to beat my mother which is why they split. I was a little too young to understand. But Derrick understood. And he swore if he ever find our father he would kill him.

"I apologize too. I should've never kept it a secret."

Then Brianna came out the kitchen.
"Now since your back I would suggest you get to work on those babies pampers cuz I already change 4 within the last 9 hours."

"I guess I have work to do." Derrick said while getting up and leaving.

Chris POV

We were laying in bed watching tv but then Kae phone rang. She answered and...

"Hello....oh i forgot... I'm on my way." she hung up got dressed so quickly. And she was about to leave but I decided to play her little mind games on her again.

"Where you going?"

"Over EJ's"

"So you cheating on me with him."

She looked down nervously "no."

Pause.. why the f*ck did she do that.

"Are you cheating on me with him?"