Saturday

I woke up for 2 reasons.
1. I had to pee

And 2 cuz ppl were blowing up my phone.

Hasawn- hey bae, Imy, when can I see you again.

August- hey did I give you my hat the other day?

Ronnie- You coming over today?

I decided to text Ronnie back first

Me to Ronnie- yeah I'm coming in about 30 mins

Ronnie- Jack Jack here. And our little sister.

Then I text August

Me to August- I don't remember but I'll look around my house

August- ard shorty

Then I texted Hasawn

Me to Hasawn- hey, um that last part is nice. Not now. But soon

Hasawn- ard

Then I got up to take a shower. Got dressed and walked to Ronnie's house. The only reason why I wanted to go to Ronnie's is so I can find out whether or not he has a girlfriend. But before I can reach Ronnie's house, a car honked it's horn. I turn around and see Hasawn.

Wtf?! I walk up to him.

"What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to see you."

"I told you later."

"This is later."

"No it's not. I'm meant another day."

"Where you going?"

"To mind my business."

"Oh ard. tell Ronnie I said hi." he said driving off. How tf did this n!gga know I was going to Ronnie's house. Whatever.

I got to Ronnie's house and rang the doorbell. Then jack jack opened the door.

"Jasmine!!!"

I looked down at him. "What I tell you about opening the door?"
He sighed
"Always ask who is it."

"Ok why didn't you do it?"

"I knew it was you."

"Imma let you slide this time but next time.... I will tickle you until you cry." I said while tickling him.

"Jack jack who's there?" Ronnie said while walking to the door. "Jasmine!" He said while picking me up.

"Boooooyyy get off oooooof meeeee." I tried to say when he was spinning me around. But it sounding like "oooy ett oof la maayy."

He finally put me down.

"Where's your sister?" I asked while I was fixing my clothes.

"She went to the store with our mother. She's no fun."

I laughed.

"Wanna play monolopy?"

"Hell yeah."

Ronnie POV

When we got the box, there were a lot of pieces missing. The game was missing some cards, the instructions, the markers(to keep track of your place) and a lot of money. Ard then. It's all these children fault.

We were setting up our own game pieces. Jasmine had an eraser, jack have used a cookie, and I used a doll shoe. Just when we were into the game, Jasmine looked like she had something on her mind.

"Jazz." she looked at me "Whats the matter?" She sighed.

"I'll talk to you in a bit."

Jack jack looked at me.
"What?"

"It's your turn Ronald."

"😮 Oh. Ok. that's how you repay me Jackson? We calling each other by our full first names? Ard"

He just looked at me. 😏 I started my turn and our sister came running in.

"Jasmine!!!" She said while running into Jasmine's arms. Ignoring me and Jack Jack.

" I don't get no hugs?" I asked her

She turned from out of Jasmine's grasp and simply looked at me😏😑. She turned back to Jasmine and whispered in her ear. Jasmine laughed and nodded.

"Ok." she said while Janay( my sister) walked up to me and hugged me. Then she pulled my head closer to her mouth.

Then said "Skittles and juice pls."

Then she let go and walked back over to Jasmine and sat in her lap. Oh ard.

30 mins later

"Ard this game is not working. How in the hell are you going to have hotels when you don't have 3 places?" Jasmine asked.

"Ok Jasmine can we talk now?" She nodded. We walked in the kitchen.

"Wassup."

"Wassup wit you. Are you not telling me something?" She asked.

The only thing that I was keeping from her was that I think I have a crush on her. Or is it love?😶

"No why would you think that?"

"Cuz you went out with Tinashe. And Chris told me you were dating her. was he wrong?"

Oh sh!t. I forgot about her. "No... no.. hell no."

"Alright Ronnie. But if you're lying to me, I will beat your ass and her ass."

She said while walking away.

We went back into the living room.

"Ronnie did you tell Jasmine that you might love her?" Jack Jack said. I just looked at him😬. "Is that what y'all was talking about? Because I couldn't hear y'all talking."

Jasmine looked at me in complete shock. "Is that true?"

"Maybe, do you feel the same way?" I asked while she got up.

"Igottago." she said while walking out the door.

"Does that means she likes you back? Or is she still able to be with me?" Jack Jack said.

"Jack Jack I think it's time for you to go to bed."

"It's only 1 in the afternoon." both Janay and Jack Jack said.

FML