Sunday Part 2

Jacob POV

She was sleep on Chris's chest. I instantly got jealous. Why wouldn't she sleep in my chest?

Chris POV

I was still shocked to see that she didn't care that she was standing in front of me naked.

I was still laying down with Jasmine on my chest. I wonder why she was crying earlier? I love her to death so if a n!gga try her, he gonna get his ass whooped by me, Derrick, Guy, August, Tyga, and Ronnie. Idk so much about Bryan. He doesn't seem like the type.

I was still deep in my thoughts when Jasmine started to shake and I felt wetness on my shirt. Like she was crying in her sleep.

"Please.... don't touch me there... please get off of me... why do you have to start this again." She said in her sleep.

I tapped her shoulder then shook her. "Jasmine."

She jolted up

"Stay out of me."

That confused a n!gga. Stay out of her. I touched her shoulder.

She turned towards me and started crying.

"Jasmine what's the matter?"

"Get everybody here. I wanna tell them all at once."

1 hour later

Everybody was sitting in the living room. From Guy, Derrick, Ronnie, to Jasmine's real mother. Everybody was talking.

Jasmine and me walked in. Then everybody got quiet.

"Baby girl what's wrong?" Guy asked.

"For starters, I wanna tell you guys that I love y'all."

"We love you too." everybody said back.

Jasmine turned to her mother.

"Mama do you know why i begged you to get us a new daycare?"

"No. But I always wondered."

"When we went to that daycare his mother ran the daycare. Do your remember his name mama?"

"Yeah it was Fred Wilson. Why?"

"One day he came up to me and told me a pick up line that involved chicken and the word cock. I didn't know what he was talking about when we were younger. But he took me in his room. He basically raped me with his fingers. He did it more then once."

"Oh my goodness." Mama said.

"Then I started wetting the bed again.
One day he told me he would go fully in. I didn't know what that meant but, I knew it would hurt so , I begged you mama to never take me back there. So you switched our day cares." She started crying.

"It was the same n!gga from the waiting room. That's why you was screaming and stuff." I said

"He saw me today and he did it again."

"That's why you was crying." I said.

"Yeah."

I hugged her. "Imma find him and hurt him for you."

She laughed. "Yeah ard."

Jacob POV

I could hear everything they was saying downstairs. That's really sad but she is going to get hurt for putting my brother back in jail.