Friday

Jasmine POV

I'm still at the police station. Sitting, waiting. sitting cuz I'm tired. Waiting for Jacob to come in.

I was just about to doze off when Jacob walked in. I got up. He saw me and waved. N!gga got a nerve.

I walked up to him and pulled him back outside.

"What is your problem?"

"You n!gga. So you took me from IHOP to Hasawn's place?"

He rubbed the back of his head. "Yeah" I smacked him in the back of his head.

"WTF!?!" He screamed.

"Why would you do that? Had me hating your brother thinking he kidnapped me and sh!t."

"You would've hate him either way."

"What you just say? Why?"

"Cuz you did used to hit you."

"And you took me in broad daylight from a public place."

"Ok?"

"Ok?" I started to laugh.

He looked at me like I was crazy."Wtf Jasmine. What's wrong with you?"

"Y'all crazy ass Davidson's."

I drove home while trying to stay awake. But it wasn't working. So I pulled over and called .

"Hello."

"Were you sleep?"

"No I was dead."

"Chris seriously."

"No really I wasn't. Wassup?"

"Can you pick me up?"

"Didn't you drive?"

"Yeah but I don't think me driving in this state of mind and tiredness is safe for anyone."

"Where you at?"

"I'm going back to the police station now."

"No wait wherever you are I'll have a tow truck tow your car to your house."

"Thanks Chris."

"Where you at?"

I told him.

"Aight I be there in 10 mins."

15 mins later

Chris just got here. He obviously lied at how long it would take for him to get there. The tow truck got here as soon as Chris got here. He drove me home.

When we got to my house he shook me.

"Jasmine are you awake?"

"Chris get off my arm."

"You're awake."

"Duh."

"Get out my car. Goodnight biscuit head." (It's 3 in the morning)

I turned to unstrap the seatbelt when Chris was leaning to get a napkin and we damn near kissed.

"Sorry." Chris said. Leaning back into his seat.

"Goodnight Christopher." I said getting out the car.

"What I tell you about calling me by my full first name?!?"

"Nothing." I said while walking into my house. When I was about to go upstairs, some muhf*cker turned on the living room light like they was my father.

My instinct was to scream but I didn't scream,i yelped.

"Yaaaaaaaaaaummmmm."

"What the actually f*ck is wrong with you? It is 3 in the morning."

"I should ask you the same, you don't scare a muhf*cker so early in the god damn morning. Damn Ruben I should stab you in ya throat just for doing that."

"Look nobody has to get hurt."

"Well you about to. wtf do you want? Were you waiting for me to come home?"

"Where were you?"

"I don't have to answer you I'm going to bed."

"Hey I wasn't finished talking to you."

"I'm finished talking to you. It's too early and f*cking late. I'm not about to explain everything to you. It's a lot maybe later in the afternoon."

"Not in the morning?"

"N!gga I am going to sleep my 9 hours of sleep tonight. so yeah not in the morning. Goodnight." I said while walking away.

I didn't even feel like getting undressed and I fell asleep.

Unknown POV

I watched Jasmine lay in bed. I was hoping to see he get undressed. Oh well. My phone rang.

"Hello.."

"You got a call from California's State Police Department. You got a call from..."

Oooooooohhhhh who is watching Jasmine? And who is that person talking to? Well about to talk to.

Jacob in the mm