3

We left my room and walked to the landing pad. It was freaking cold in your suit. But that's what you get when you live in a frozen tundra.

Me and sharky walked up to are pelican and boarded the plane.

"So we just need to get the drive and leave", I told sharkface. He nodded and I grinned.

I sat in the seat in front of sharkface. He put his helmet on and faced me.

"I have asked this so many times but you never have exsplained it", sharkface began"why do you need 6 knife's"? I grinned inside my mask "a woman must always be prepared", I said and got one of the knives by my leg.

This is my favorite knife. It was about 6inches with a golden handel.

"I love to trow these at moving targets it's fun", I giggled.

"How long will we be on this ship", I asked sharkface. He shrugged "well it take about 8hours to get there and we are moving really fast so yeah soon".

I nodded and decided to take a nap.

In her dream
The sound of dripping water echoed down the hall. I walked a bit in further from where I stood.

"hello", I asked. It echoed down along with the dripping water.

Then I looked closer at the end of the hallway. There was a door with a red glow behind it. I walked all the way down to the door and opened it.

Inside it was dark but the dripp water grew louder. I walked a little bit further into the room and then the lights flickered on.

I gasped and the looked above me. There was a guy hanging from the ceiling by a Jain.

I then remembered who this was. On another mission ,back when I wasn't as good as I am know, I killed this man.

I then looked around.

There were several people I had killed hanging around me. I fell to my knees and my knees touched something warm.

I looked down slowly. Below me was red blood. The dripping sound had been the blood dripping from this guy's body. I screamed and then awoke

Out if dream
I gasped and came back to the reality. I was breathing roughly my cheast riding and falling. I looked around and seen sharkface.

He was sitting there looking at me. "You ok", he asked. I nodded he didn't need to worry.

"Yeah I'm fine. How much longer are we on this plane", I asked. He shrugged and went to ask the pilot.

He walked back and sat down " it will be about 30 minutes". I nodded and then stood up. My bones popped and I groaned. "Ugh", I stated and fell.

"What the hell", sharkface asked me and I just shrugged "well my legs asleep", I told him. He just rolled his eyes and laughed.

------++++++++-----------++++++
Ok there another chapter. Wow anyway all things shall make since later.