14

The director seemed to be in a good mood as we walked through the halls of m.o.i.

Looking out the windows I seen many stars. They all twinkled and glowed like fireflys.

The director had stopped in front of a door.

"This is the locker room where the other freelancers stay",he explained.

I stepped in and looked around.

There was two people in the room. A purple and pink with green trim armor. They looked at the director and me.

"This is north and south dakota", he said introducing us.

"Phoenix will be are newest member", he said.

The pink one came up to me. "I'm south. Your so cool you were able to beat Carolina no one,but tex, has done that", she squealed.

North chuckled at his sister.

"I'm theta", a purplish little guy said coming out of Norths armor.

"Theta what have I said about doing that", north said. Theta looked down. "Sorry", he mumbled.

"Its ok but you can't do that", north continued with theta.

South looked back at me. "Can I see your knife", she asked.

"Um sure", I pulled out the shark knife. Handing it to her she ran her armored hand over it.

"Howed you get it", she asked. I shrugged "I dont remember I woke in a box and there it was", I explained.

Handing me the knife I tucked it back in my pocket.

"Know Phoenix we will need to get your armor made. So can you follow me", I waved goodbye to north and south then followed the director.

He led me into a room and sat down.

"Do you have ideas on the color you want your armor to be", he asked.

I nodded"the base color would be black and it would have a red trim", I told him.

He nodded "We also have an armor enchantment we'd like to let you have".

He brought up a picture of armor that was similar to Souths.

"We call it  electro shock. You can use this to shock whoever touchs you. It will send a shock through there body paralyzing them for about 5 seconds".

Nodding along with him I understood what was going to be put in my suit.

"You can go now. Here's your room keycard", he said giving me a card.

I was in room 279.

I said good bye and left.

This ship was huge. I think I got lost 9 times before I came in contact with a soldier.

"Hi um I'm looking for room 279 can you help me", I asked the armored person.

They looked back at me and my eyes lit up.

"Jaymee is that you", connie asked. I nodded and she took off her helemt and hugged me.

"What are you doing here", she whispered to me.

"I'm on a mission", I told her.

We talked a little more before she finally found my room.

"Thanks", I told her she nodded. "I'm going to go to sleep you better get rest to", we hugged again and she walked off.

I put in my card and the door opened.

The room was a nice room. It had a bed and computer.

I sighed and sat on the bed wishing sharkface was here with me.

---------------------------------------------------

Yay update. I'm feeling better then before so yeet!

Theta is my baby