8 pt:1

This chapter will be a little inappropriate to some so if you don't like that then we'll don't read this chapter you won't miss much
---++++++++---+++++++++++--
2 months later
They had finally let you go on a mission. 'Phoenix', sharkface said in your helmet. 'Yeah', I asked back.

This mission was to get it this base and to get into the freelancer system. Prodject freelancer was some prodject that was doing crimes and we were trying to see what they are doing.

'Can you shut the place down we're there no power', sharky replied. I looked at the power switch 'yeah', I responded and stabbed it.

The lights above me flickered and then turned off.

'Turn on camo for just in case', I said and began to walk along the hallway.

A few dead soliders lay not breathing. Sometimes I wondered why I killed people.

I shrugged it off and decided to run. This base was huge. I mentioned bigger that are HQ and that place was huge.

'Phoenix I have it get to the water side', that's all I heard as sharky radioed out.

I ran torwards the edge of the base but was stoped by someone.

It had teal armor and a gun pointed right at me.

"hey mind letting me pass", I said. It looked at me" why would I do that", she said. I groaned "am I going to have to fight you", I asked. She nodded and I groaned.

I didn't have time for this and my rib still wasn't fully healed.

"Come at me bitch", I said and then we began to fight.

She tried to shoot me but I kept dodging. Then I made my move. I decided to do a round house and kicked her in the stomach. She then did a backflip and tried to hit me.

As the fight continued I was starting to get board. She was getting tired and I simply shrugged and kicked her down.

Then I pulled out a knife stabbed her in the leg. She let out a scream and then she tried to stand up.

"Toodalloo", I said then jumped backwards knowing that sharkface would catch me.

As I predicted he grabbed my arm and pulled me into the pelican.

"You ok", sharkface asked. I nodded and sat down.

Back at HQ
I turned the water on in the bathroom so I could fill up the tub. The last time I had tooken a bath was very long ago.

I stripped out of my cloths and stepped into the tub. The warm water rapped around my muscles and relaxed my body.

After awhile I heard a knock on the door and a whoosh. Someone was in here. I grabbed my knife sharkface gave me and pointed it at the door.

"Hey jaymee I was just wondering if.... oh", sharkface said walking in. I looked at him and then set the knife down.

"Umm do you need something sharkface", I asked looking down at the bubbles.

He then started to take off his clothes. "I'm going to join you", he said and I blushed.

I only looked at his face as he sat behind me in the tub. These tubs were huge.

He sat and pulled me into his cheast. I leaned my head on his shoulder and traced along his arms.

"I just wanted to see if we may take are relationship to another level", he told me. I turned to look at him.

He was looking very seriously at me. I leaned up and kissed him. He leaned in too and cupped my face.
---------------------------------------
Ok all done with that chappy. So this chapter wasn't as bad as I thought but next do not read if you don't like sex story's. Ok well kisses😘

f.u.c.kOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara