15

I awoke,panting, in my bed.

The nightmare never seemed to leave.  The same frightened face of people I had assassinated.

Breathing, I ran a hand through my hair. It was damp on my face.

Getting up I stood.

Grabbing my knife I tucked it into my bra. Bras are good holders.

Walking out of the room I looked around.

This ship was super huge. Walking around was the only way to pass the time.

As I walked around I seen a room with tables in it. Walking in I seen a kitchen. This must be the cafeteria.

Walking in I sat down.

No one would be awake right now. Yawning I put my head down in my arms.

"Hey you ok", I heard a voice say from beside me.

Looking up I seen wash only he had his helmet off.

He had blond spiky hair. His green eyes had bags under them.

"What are you doing up", he asked sitting down beside me.

I shrugged"I get nightmares", I told him. He nodded.

Grabbing an apple he handed it to me. "Here have you ate since you got here", he asked.

Shaking my head I took the apple. Biting into the apple I felt wash look at me.

"Have you got your armor stuff done", he asked.

I nodded and looked over at him. "There giving me some armor enchantment", I told him.

"What kind is it", he asked.

"Electoro shock. It will shock anyone that touches me when I have it on", I explained to him.

He nodded and yawned.

"You need to sleep", I told him standing up.

He shrugged.I got up and pulled him to his feet.

He leaned on my shoulder as he gave directions.

Finally getting to his room he walked in. I helped him get in his bed and watched as he fell asleep. 

"Good night", I told him. He snuggled into his bed and I walked out of the room.

Walking back to my room I sat on the bed. Yawning i fell backwards and fell asleep.

---------------☆--------------☆-------------

Good times

Vote