9 pt2

Don't read this if you don't like sex
-----------+++++++++--------------
Sharkface never broke the kiss as he lifted you up and carried you to your bed.

He set me down on your bed and continued to kiss me. I moaned as he began to suck on my neck leaving bruises.

I was a virgin and had never done anything like this.

My hands roamed his body from touching his six-pack to looking at his erection. It was standing up and I could only shiver at what was to happen.

He lifted his head back to me and I kissed him with an eurge.

"Jaymee are you a virgin", sharkface asked. I looked down and nodded. "Hey it's ok you'll be fine but are you sure you want to do this", he asked.

I nodded and he pulled out a condom and put it on. "If it hurts tell me", he said and I nodded.

He then slowly put in his erection. I gasped and he kissed my lips. After a few seconds he then began to thrust into me.

It felt good as he continued. I felt a knot in my stomach beginning to form as my heart kept pounding. Then the knot was released and sharkface panted and kissed me.

Time skip
Awhile later sharkface and you were on the bed cuddling.

I traced his tattooed cheast and he would kiss my forehead ever so often.

"Jaymee would you...like to be my girlfriend",sharkface asked me.

I turned around and smiled. Tracing his scared face then kissing him. "I would love to".
+++++----+----++-+-++++--+---+--
Ok so I wrote that and it was my first ever lemon so yeah... Anyway hope you enjoyed.