13

The director,at least from what I heard, was a very straight man. He didn't smile ever.

Me and wash we're just laughing at a joke when the director walked in.

Wash instantly straightened up,"sir".

The director nodded at him and then looked at me. His eyes looked into my soul it felt like.

"Hello I am the director of prodject freelancer. Who are you", he said.

I stood up sitting the box by the side. "My name's jaymee or Phoenix", I told him.

He nodded looking at my cloths. I wore a red shirt and blue shorts.

"Well do we have the files", he asked wash.

He nodded and grabbed the box full of the 'files'.

"Wash can you show her my office I'll need to interview her", the director grabbed the files and left.

"Follow me", wash said and we were off.

Time skip brought to you by: i am a cheerleader

Wash had left me in what I assume a office.

There was multiple chairs that people could sit on. I took a seat and looked at my knife.

I already missed sharkface. Tracing the shark I didn't notice a person walk in.

"Hello", the director said. I looked up at him,"I will just ask you some questions. Will that be ok"?

I nodded"what do you need to know".

He took a seat in front of me. "ok",he began"why did they have you".

Looking down I replied"I was engaged to the CEO. After awhile I found out what they were up to and tried to destroy it. They found me and made me there 'toy tester'."

He wrote some stuff down.

"can you fight", he asked. I laughed"can I fight", I repeated laughing. "I was the very top of my group of pro fighters",that's wasn't a lie.

He looked at me.

"What do you advance in", he asked me. "martial arts, weapons, and knives", I told him.

He wrote more down.

"could you show me some of your moves", he asked looking out at the training room. I shrugged "sure".

He gave me directions to the room and I, eventually,made it there.

Walking in I quickly felt more at home.

"Hello what are you going to be doing", asked a girl robtic voice. "Martial arts", I asked. "Ok", the voice continued.

"Starting martial arts training", then I began. It went really fast as I hit all the targets.

"21.6 seconds", the voice said.

I looked up at the place we're the director was. "Fliss", I heard the voice of the director "can you run the fighting training".

I grabbed my knife out of my shorts pockets. "Ok director", fliss said.

A figure appeared in front of me. Holding my knife, it ran torwards me. Flipping over it I lodged my knife in it's back.

It disappears and then two appear. I run torwards one and kick it's head. It falls to the ground.

The other rapped his arms around my waist. I go limp an easy trick I learned while sparing with sharkface. He let go of me and I rapped my legs around his feet dragging his down with me.

I lodged my knife in his throat and he disappeared. The other one was on the floor. I kicked his head and he disappeared. Breathing heavily I looked up.

The director was nodding. "Send in Carolina", the director said.

I watched as the door opened and Carolina step in.

I had no armor so I would have to avoid being hit.

She didn't have a weapon so I put up my knife.

She ran at me trying to punch me. I dodged and sent a kick of my own. She kicked my legs and I did a back flip.

She ran at me and I jumped hitting her back. She fell to the ground and Jumped back up.

Pulling out her knife she tried to cut me.

Stabbing me in the thigh I laughed. Blood started to run down my leg as I took my knife and stabbed her in the shoulder.

She fell as I hit a pressure point making her fall asleep.

"Well done you can head out", fliss said.

Wiping my knife I limped out to a waiting medic.

She smiled at me and ushered me to sit down. "You are the first here besides Tex that can beat Carolina", she said smiling. I smiled as she talked more. She was very talkative.

" Well done", I jumped as the director walked in. "Thanks I guess. I'm pretty sure her name is Carolina", he nodded "she'll be ok".

After the medic, Shirley, fixed me up the director spoke with me.

"If you want you can join the team", he said. I grinned and nodded"I'd love to".

He nodded,never showing emotions. "Follow me then to meet the team".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok so I want everyone to know I suck at fighting scenes. Like I was angry the whole time. R.I.P-pets. I'm not kidding they got so scared.

R.I.P grandma