12

(very important note at the end)

I clutched my knife as they looked at me. I didn't really know what to expect I mean I am a girl in a box.

"Um... Hello", a tan one said. "Hi", I said back.

They looked at each other.

"Am I free", I asked them. I was getting good at lieing. "What do you mean free", a black and yellow (a/n black and yellow black and yellow 😂)solider said.

Taking a deep breath, I breathed. "They would hurt me", I lifted my shirt and showed them the pink wound. The gun wound had left me with a circular scar on my ribs. "Anytime they needed a tester it was me. The last thing I remember before waking up in that box was being in my prison ceil", I told them.

The teal one looked at the knife"what's your name and why do you have a knife", she said. The shark knife was still in my hand. I shrugged "jaymee and I don't know why I have a knife".

Standing up I felt all my bones popping. They pointed there guns at me.

"Woah what are you doing", tan one said. "Standing up", I replied to him and shivered.

It was fucking cold.

"Here", the tan one handed me a blanket"I'm York that's wash and Carolina". He pointed to them as he spoke.

I looked over at the white one laying on a table"who's he", I asked. York looked at him "that's Maine".

I fully stepped out of the box. I didn't have shoes so my feet were bare. Sitting down I sighed.

"Where are we going", I asked already knowing the answer.

"Have you heard of prodject freelancer", wash asked. "Isn't that some thing that's bad", I asked.

He laughed"well not really the guys that held you are bad". I nodded.

Carolina looked the other direction as me not even once looking at me.

Time skip brought to you by:dr.pepper

When we arrived at their ship they told me to wait in the ship.

I nodded and stayed we're I was. 

Looking in the box I pulled out the information tablets. They didn't contain any information that would help just false plans.

Placing it in my lap I sighed.

A few minutes later wash came back and sat down. He still had his helmet on.

"The director will be here shortly so we just have to sit",he said to me. "We", I asked.

He looked down and I laughed. "Well I was going to sit here and talk to you",  he mumbled.

"It's fine believe me", I told him. We talked a little more and slowly became freinds.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So hi. My grandma is on the verge of death. Then my grandpa's in the hospital running tests to see if he has cancer. So alot is happening. If I don't undate in a month then that means something like that is happening. so yeah I am sorry if this book is slowly getting updated.

Then I have ideas on a new book. This one isn't over yet. But it will be about York and Carolina. I don't really have an idea on what the topic will be. But it is an idea.

So that's all I have to say.

Comment

Vote

Raven