10

Recap for those who didn't read the chapter before this

"Jaymee would you...like to be my girlfriend",sharkface asked me.

I turned around and smiled. Tracing his scared face then kissing him. "I would love to".
---------------------------------------

"You sure you want to do this", sharkface asked me.

The freelancer prodject would be coming to get the sacragus and we needed a fake one.

I nodded at sharky. "Phoenix you'll go in the box. Then get them to trust you. You'll have to betray them so don't get attached".

I nodded as they gave the others there jobs.

I wasn't going to see sharkface for awhile.

After they gave us are mission me and sharkface walked out.

"You are sure your ok with going to there prodject", sharky asked again. "Yes I'm fine will you be ok", I asked him.

We both didn't have are helmets on so I seen him look down.

"This will just be a month at most thing. I promise I won't get myself killed", I told him.

He chuckled and picked me up bridal style.

"What are you doing", I asked, laughing. "Im going to make the most of tonight",he opened the door and dropped me on the bed.

He loomed over me looking like he was going to tickle me. He smirked and I shook my head. His smirk grew wide and the he started to tickle me.

I was very ticklish (a/n I'm not😋) so he knew we're to tickle.

After awhile he stoped as I tried to catch my breath.

"Your so adorable", he said as I tried to catch my breath.

"I hate you",I said laughing. "Love you to",he said pulling me into his warm arms.

Time skip brought to you by flyophoba

"Wake up", sharkface said. I groaned and sat up. "I really want to sleep", sharky laughed and kissed my nose.

"I'm going to miss this", he said.

I kissed him on the lips and mumbled " just so you know I won't be gone long and I love you".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok so we're about to get to the good stuff. 😏 Also I have a rvb one shot book could you check that out and leave a comment//request.

Love y'all