6

I sat there waiting for sharkface to wake up. He had his arms around me so I wasn't going to disturb him.

I traced the tattoos on his arms. He must of loved his tattoos.

My rib was hurting slightly and I looked at the bandage. The bandage had been completely soaked with blood.

I lifted my shirt a bit more and started to, very carefully, remove the bandage. As I got the bandage completely off I flinched.

The bullet must of went right through cause I had a medium size bullet wound.

I closed my eyes and breathed. Why did pain have to hurt? I, since my shirt was really bloody, took off my shirt and set it on the ground.

Then I was left in nothing but my sports bra and baggy shorts.

I looked at the time. It was 6:23 almost time for breakfast.

We were going to need to get up. So i turned to my right and looked at sharkface.

He was so peaceful in his sleep.

I blew on his nose and his face scrunched up. "fish sticks you gotta wake up", I said.

He shook his head then tightened his grip on you.

I squeaked as he got closer to my wound. His eyes shot open and he looked at me.

"Sorry does it still hurt", he asked half awake. I nodded and by my lip to keep the pian down.

He then noticed I was in nothing but a bra. His cheeks grew a little red.

He unwrapped his arms from around me and then I got up.

I walked to my bathroom and then pulled out a roll of big bandage.

Yes I had bandages in my bathroom. I placed a big bandage on my wound then wrapped it around my ribs.

"Need help", sharky asked. I nodded and he rapped the bandages around me.

His hand rested on my waist as he stared into my eyes.

Then ever so slowly he leaned down and I stepped on my tiptoes and kissed.

The kiss was long and sweet as we broke apart.

"I think I may like you more that a freind", sharkface said. "Me too".
-------------------------------------

Ok that's a good chapter. More updates Friday