Chapter Nineteen

"I know I got a bad reputation
and it isn't just talk, talk, talk
If I could only give you everything
You know I haven't got"

"I know I got a bad reputationand it isn't just talk, talk, talkIf I could only give you everythingYou know I haven't got"

***

HARRYS P.O.V:

Frankie is going to be so pissed at me.

But... that sounds like his problem, not mine.

I'll cop an earful of his neurotic bitching over this at some point, but there was no way in hell i wasnt going to that bar.

I didn't know what to think when I answered his phone, he left it on the kitchen bench when he went to shower and I had no clue who would be calling him at 11pm at night but I figured it was probably important.

Turns out it was very important.

I didnt want to wait till he was out of the shower, I needed to leave then and there.

As soon as I heard Todd's voice and he said Drew was there by herself, I felt my stomach drop. I could hear how drunk she was in the background.

I told him who it was, and that I was leaving straight away to go pick her up. I've been at the bar enough now that I'm on a first name basis with most of the bar staff. I was relieved it was Todd that was there with her, he's a pretty nice guy.

I've slept with Todd already... But it was a once off thing when I first started going to that bar when I moved here a month ago. It usually is a one time thing when it comes to me, sometimes it's a handful of times at most but nothing more.

Monogamy just isn't for me, my marriage that ended worse than a burning car crash is proof of that. But that doesn't mean I dont care about or respect the people I sleep with.

I actually care a lot, thats why I'm honest about how I am upfront, I don't bullshit people or lie to them about it.

I fucking hate liars.

I know Drew thinks I'm a whore, and to be honest I kinda am. But I'm an honest whore.

And besides there's nothing wrong with harmless fun between consenting adults - well unless its that girl from today, then its just a giant pain in the ass.

For her it was at least.

But hey, it was her choice not mine to do that - I was just being polite and obliging her request, seemed like the most gentlemen like thing to do.

It wasn't worth it though, the brief fun wasn't worth the fucking headache afterwards.

Especially with the way she acted towards Drew, that was the absolute last straw with me.

Speaking of Drew.

She seemed okay when I saw her earlier today? Well, she looked like she wanted to stick her foot up my ass but thats just our usual dynamic.