Chapter Twenty Two.

"I put a spell on you
Because you're mine"

"I put a spell on youBecause you're mine"

***

There's always moments in our life when we make choices.

That's all life is really, a series of choices. Never knowing whether that choice is going to be the biggest mistake, or best decision of your life.

This is one of those moments for me.

What I do right now could be the best decision or my worst mistake.

The second Harrys lips touched mine I felt paralyzed, I couldn't move. I could barely comprehend what was going on.

I hadn't been touched by another person or really had an ounce of intimacy or affection in years, and it felt similar to being locked in a dark cell for years and suddenly being thrust into the light.

It felt foreign, like I'd been desensitized to human contact and now all of my sense exploded at once.

I felt completely blinded by it.

His lips were warm, they were soft like the feeling you have laying down on a fresh pillow for the first time and it sent my mind completely blank.

It wasn't forceful, or hard but it was purposeful and delicate.

What must have lasted only a few seconds felt like years, before he pulled his lips back a fraction and hovered them over mine while his breathing puffed out in shallow breaths.

I can't seem to find my own breathing, it's like I'm holding all my oxygen in my body too scared to let it out.

I don't know what the fuck is going on. It's like my body doesn't know how to respond, just stunned into this catatonic state of shock.

I don't even remember what it was like to be kissed, what it felt like and I don't know what to do with the fact that what he just did didn't feel... bad.

Harry let's go of my wrists, and draws his careful hands up to hold either side of my jaw, ghosting his thumbs across my cheeks like hes either soothing me or reassuring me.

Every movement he makes is slow and apprehensive, completely unsure if himself and it's so strange compared to the forward cocky idiot I've seen since I met him.

His eyes are focused down on my mouth, before he flicks them up and focuses them on my own stunned ones.

I still can't move.