Chapter Sixty Five.

"Wanting, needing, waiting

For you to justify my love"

Song: Justify My Love - Madonna

****

A/N: This turned out way longer than I expected. So get comfortable, and grab a helmet. 

****

****

I am going to kill smirky.

First of all, for the abomination he tried to feed me.

Secondly because his little whore tricks are about to send my blood pressure that high I'm going to have a stroke.

I didn't want to seem ungrateful, because I do appreciate that he made me food.

However I would rather cut my own eyes out and eat them before I put what he called a meal in my mouth.

It looked like pureed baby vomit on toast.

He wasn't even offended by the look on my face when he gave it to me, it amused him.

"That's mashed up peas on toast," I had pointed out, eyeing it on the coffee table like it was satan incarnate.

"Mhm," was all he had hummed while helping himself to picking out a movie, and putting it on before coming back to sit next to me on the couch, "My mum made it for me all the time. You never tried mushy peas before?"

No. Because I'm not a psychopath.

I watched him bite into his own toast with absolute horror, trying not to gag, "I'm not trying to be mean here... but that looks like you chewed up the peas and spat them back on your toast. How can you eat that?"

Harry smirked to himself while he chewed, "You don't want to try it?"

My whole face is scrunched up as I watch him take another bite, "I appreciate you making it for me, I do... But I think I'll pass. How can you even enjoy eating that?"

Normally I'd eat something even if I didn't like it, because someone went through the effort to make it... But I will gag if I try and put that near my mouth.

Mum's the one that eats peas in this house, not me. I got deterred from them as a kid because she didn't have the nicest methods for forcing me to eat vegetables.

"Is watching me eat this bothering you?" He continues to chew while eyeing the displeasure on my face, "You think it's gross?"

It's making my stomach want to hurl out of my throat, so maybe a tad.

"I just don't understand how you can think that tastes good or looks like something you want in your mouth."

Even Gizmo looked at the food on my plate and walked off, and I have even watched him eat cat shit.