Bad habits ~ Chapter 12

3rd person P.o.v

Everyone was in class Midoriya was a bit late but not that late, when he opened the door he saw everyone talking to each other. Uraraka noticed Midoriya and walked towards him but suddenly stopped once her glance locked with a (h/c) girl standing next to him.

"(Y-y/n)!? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be resting at home?" Uraraka asked.

"Why? I'm perfectly fine!" (Y/n) said smiling.

"Yeah.. I asked her to stay home but she instisted on going to school.." Midoriya said.

(Y/n) was in a happy mood, making her classmates worried. Asui had heard everything (y/n) said about her past, being shun by the whole village only having 2 friends for years and having one killed before her eyes. After (y/n) had collapsed many of her classmates asked what had happened and so everyone knew about what had happened. But questions filled their minds how can she be so happy after all that happened to her?

Ashido placed her hand on (y/n)'s shoulder, making her stop walking.

"Hey (y/n) are you okay?" Ashido asked.

(Y/n) turned her head looking at Ashido and smiled a bright smile.

"Yes!" She walked towards her seat and sat down.

Surprisingly to the students Aizawa walked inside the classroom covered in bandages.

"Aizawa what are you doing here" Ashido asked.

"To teach obviously" He said standing at the teachers desk.

"After the villain attack at U.S.J we were discussing if we should cancel the sport festival or not but because it's such a big event and an important one at that, we decided that we are going to hold the sport festival. Oh and it's about 2 weeks from now on" He explained.

"In the sports festival you can noticed by the pro hero's who will be watching the event" Aizawa further explained.

Everyone got excited and started talking.

~Time skipp~

(Y/n) was writing something in a scroll when Mineta's shouting about something caught her attention.

"What the hell!" Mineta shouted.

"Hm?" (Y/n) looked up from her scroll and saw the door of the classroom being swarmed by other students. (Y/n) put the scroll in her bag and walked to where her classmates were standing.

"Yo, why are all these people standing here?" She asked.

"To scoop the compentition ofcourse, we were the one who survived a villain attack. You should know that too (y/n)!" Bakugou said frowning.

"Now move out of my way extra's!" He said shoving the students out of his way.

"YOU CAN'T GO AND CALL PEOPLE EXTRAS BAKUGOU THAT'S IMPOLITE!!" Iida yelled as his arm moved up and down

Suddenly (y/n) got an idea that put a mischievous smirk on her face.

"Midoriya~ Seems like I have to use the window~" She smirked.

"It's true. We came to get a look, but you sure are modest" Someone in the crowd spoke.

"Are all the students in hero course like this?" The person asked as he come into view.

"No, just Bakugou" (Y/n) joked.

"I fucking heard that dipshit!!" Bakugou yelled.

(Y/n) let out a chuckle and looked at the person insulting the hero course. It was a purple haired boy with bags under his eyes.