Neji vs Uraraka ~ Chapter 34

3rd person P.o.v

Since (y/n) had woken up she had been busy with some scroll.

"Hey (y/n) what are you doing?" Hagakure asked.

"A summoning scroll" (Y/n) said as she finished writing.

She closed it and threw it at Sai who caught it with ease.

"Can you go to the hallway and open it? I would like to test it before giving it to someone" (Y/n) said.

Sai nodded and left to the hallway. He waited a minute before opening it. Once he did (y/n) appeared in front of him.

"Ah, so this is what you meant by a summoning scroll" Sai said closing it yet again and giving it back to (y/n).

They heard some confused screaming in the stadium so they hurried back seeing the freaked out looks of Mineta, Kirishima, Kaminari, Ashido and Sero.

"Oh hey (y/n), looks like it worked huh" Shikamaru said gaining the attention of all the freaked out students.

"Yep!" (Y/n) smiled.

"Catch Midoriya" (Y/n) said as she threw the scroll at Midoriya, who struggled to catch it.

"Why did you throw it at me?" Midoriya asked confused.

"I don't know where you're going with the work experience thingy and I just know you will end up in trouble so if you need some help just open it and I'll be there to help" (Y/n) gave Midoriya a closed eye smile.

"Ooohh~" Sakura teased.

"For your information Sakura, I don't want him to end up in the hospital for breaking his bones" (Y/n) said frowning.

"Aw come on (y/n), can't you respond like any other girl would? Why are you always so cranky when we tease you" Sakura said playfully punching (y/n)'s shoulder.

"You know, since (y/n) her friends appeared we have seen so many sides of (y/n) we didn't know she had" Momo said.

"I agree" Jirou agreed with Momo looking at (y/n) who again began writing in a scroll.

Neji looked around the training ground checking the damage Sakura had made and then he went to look at Uraraka who was slightly nervous for this fight.

"Start!" Principal Nezu exclaimed.

"Byakugan" Neji activated his Byakugan and looked at Uraraka.

'Hm.. Her fingertips are glowing a light pink and there is this small line of light pink going towards her stomach, meaning if she overuses her quirk she will get nauseous' Neji thought to himself.

Uraraka had begon moving she touched the most lose rocks laying on the ground and letting them float up to the sky. After gathering enough she put her fingers together and exclaimed "Release!" This made Neji look up, he had already seen what she was doing but was curious with what she was going to do with it.

The small rocks came falling to the ground at a rapid speed so Neji took on a pose and exclaimed "Eight Trigrams: Palm Rotation!" A blue force field surrounded Neji.

When all the rocks had come down Neji stopped spinning and turned to look at Uraraka only to see her surprised expression.

'Since her quirk involves her fingertips she is a close range fighter and if she touches anything with all her fingertips it will float automatically' Neji thought to himself.

Uraraka ran towards Neji trying to touch him only to be blocked everytime it seemed that he had figured out how her quirk works since he only blocked her by her palms or by her underarms. But when Uraraka jumped away for some distance Neji took on a different pose than before.

"Gentle Fist Art: Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms" Neji said.

After done with his attack Uraraka fell to the ground and didn't get up since she was knocked unconscious.

Almost everyones mouth was open in shock.

"Such speed" Vlad King(Class 1-B's homeroom teacher) breathed out in shock.

"Interesting" Principal Nezu mumbled as he took a sip of his tea.

"Hey! why can he touch her boobs without someone complaining but with me!!" Mineta complained.

"Neji isn't a pervert, it's his attack type" (Y/n) quickly defended Neji.

Neji lifted Uraraka up and carried her bridal style back to the stadium. Once he arrived Mineta started to freak out.

"Wait didn't you tell that those guys could make your organs stop working!?? Did he kill her!!?" Mineta freaked out.

"No. Neji would never do that.. At least now. But that's not the point, he just knocked her out" (Y/n) yet again defended Neji.

"Anyways, Todoroki catch" (Y/n) said as she threw a scroll towards Todoroki who caught it with ease.

"It's the same as Midoriya's, if you ever need help with something just open it and I'm there" I say giving him a side glance.

"Okay" He said putting it away.

"You're suddenly giving alot of scrolls away" Bakugou said in a mocking tone.

"You're getting one too don't worry" (Y/n) said rolling her eyes.

"Why are you giving them those scrolls? They can perfectly defend themselfs" Mineta complained.

"Everyone needs help at some point" (Y/n) smiled to herself.

"Next match praticipants Sai and Todoroki Shouto please go to the arena for your match to begin"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :3

So I wanted to use Uraraka's favorite color for the glowing thingy but I couldn't find it what Uraraka's favorite color was so I used the color of her hero costume and the dress, since it's pink I used pink for it.

Anyways

Bye peeepppzzz~